View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 08:53 PM   #1119
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

I went shopping, everyone feels good when they go shopping right....with someone else's money..

Amart Furniture had some extremely good deals going which ended today so the eldest lad who's in the middle of a house build suggested we go looking for some new furniture to fill it.
Managed to fit the whole house out with new furniture for a little under $4k, 3 seater lounge with recliners, coffee table, entertainment unit, 4 seat dining package, black leather look queen bedroom suite and quality pillow top mattress.

The Wife and I had been discussing what to get him as a house warming gift and as he'd decided to buy all the inside furniture himself, we decided to get him something for outside, so what do you give someone for outside as a house warming gift...a patio heater, but not just any patio heater, one of those rendered look cubes with smoked glass top and gas burner with glass beads.
Went to Bunnings as i'd seen them for sale there around 12 months ago but couldn't find them on their web site, turns out they're a discontinued line but as luck would have it they had one left in its box covered with dust and a price tag of $279, I thought that must be a mistake as I remember them being advertised around $7-800, asked an assistant to confirm the price which came back at $279 end of line and I couldn't get my wallet out quick enough.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: