View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 08:44 PM   #1128
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Absolutely killed it on a job i looked at last week today. So there were 2 big unknowns and just to complete the standard recipe for a stichup, my ute was in for a recall so i only had the basics in another van and the bloke giving me a hand also only had his basics as he is in a rental van at the moment. So the walkthrough before hand all i said was for this and that i dont know, we will work it out at the time. But got really lucky on both. Labour on quotes like this is the killer if it blows out. Cable is cheap in comparrison. I didnt allow any time if anything didnt go my way so i spent my 8 hours on the job, the 8 allowed for an offsider, he left after 5. Id allowed 115m each for the 3 cables, it was 105m, so not exactly any profit in that, but i got it pretty right. Not having a kitted out car is where i thought it would stitch me up. Even though for an express van my old van is running really well, i deffinately dont miss that noisy tin can. Was happy to be back in the ranger for the drive home.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote