View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 04:38 PM   #410
prydey
Rob

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Im watching a couple set up in 7 as we speak.
Its funny, watching the discussion between husband and wife setting up is great entertainment, they look like they've been on the road a while as he's well trained.
A lot of 'yes dear's'
Some of the antics reminds me of a boat ramp on a busy day, reversing a trailer should really be covered in licence exams..lol
yes, although being fairly 'new' myself, i'm careful not to pick on others much. we had some walkie talkies, but now just use our phones through the car Bluetooth. my wife normally hops out and offers directions over the phone, with it on speaker in the car. works really well.... except one time I accidently pressed the wrong button and hung up on her. how do you think that went

I won't comment on reversing a trailer either, as although I can reverse a trailer, I think confidence in doing so only comes from experience.

I had a quick look at Rocky paddock on the web, and it looks quite nice. A guy at work (the same guy that also recommended mambray ck) goes there fairly regularly and he talks it up, although often he doesn't stay the night. just goes there with his family and sits around a fire for the afternoon. he lives nearby. The only thing that i'm not a fan of is the pit toilet. we had a bad experience with them in the Grampians and it left a lasting impression. kind of tested how long you could hold your breath for...
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: