BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Mate, it really is that simple too
Im hoping so Rob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
depending on how much stuff you take, there can be a little bit of packing up involved, but most of it can be sorted out once you get home.

if you ever want to take the idea earlier, you're welcome round my place anytime for a 'demo' of my van or just to get an idea.
Thanks for the offer Rob.

What i like about it is the storage space, we've already got plenty of dinnerware and cooking equipment in our caravan so its just a matter of transfering over to the camper permenantly, then its just a matter of putting the food and clothes in before each trip.
The van we have is a good one and super comfortable but at 19ft is too bulky to be dragging up there for 3 nights which a camper is perfect for.
I gotta say, i've been envious of yours since you first shared pics of it, its a nice outfit and looks even better with the Terri in front now.

I missed out on a cracker of a deal a few weeks ago. We had an elderly couple come in to our yard with a 3 month old Jayco Finch which they hadnt even used since buying from the recent show. They'd decided it wasn't for them and traded it on a poptop van.
It was offered to me for $18k and i was going to take it but i was procrastinating over the size of it being the smallest in the range of fold outs and someone bought it before i'd decided.
We've got a couple of 2000 model Flamingo's in the yard at the moment but they're getting on in age and theres a late model off road Eagle but thats pretty $$ and overkill for our needs so i'll just bide my time until the right one comes up and get it before it hits the yard.

In the meantime, i'll make the most of what we have, make it as painful as possible to pack up and plant the seed..
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: