View Single Post
Old 21-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Folks I'd really like to get your input on what activities you'd like to get involved in, whether they be social or more cruise ideas.

The first two I put up were just a suggestion to get the social side of the club going, I figured too much car related things might bore people eventually so why not do something on a more social level. On the plus side these activities could then allow those with families or partners that would like to get involved to be able to do so, seeing as some of the cruises really aren't very family/partner friendly.

Any ideas you might have would be appreciated, I do have some more cruise ideas but as I said I don't want to do too many too soon.

I also wouldn't mind doing a Heathcote T'n'T Sunday, which would of course involve a cruise up as well as putting the cars up against the clock (and each other LOL). This would be a bit more relaxed of course once we got there giving people a chance to either watch the others or go nuts on the track, it's also a good way to hone your launch and gear change skills so the next AFF drag day can be a total F6 domination :

If you're keen maybe we can do this next in the coming weeks, but I need some input from you all so lets see a show of hands for anyone els ekeen to head the Heathcote soon.

I don't want people to think they have no say in what we do and what events or activities we do as a club, I'd really like everyone to feel they have some involvement and be able to throw some new ideas around.

A few of you had some ideas on both our cruises so let's hear them, even if we don't do them now they can always be scheduled for a later time.

It's your club as well folks so have your say. :
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote