Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-02-2007, 12:25 AM   #11
Annie1962
Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by max^power
Get rid of salt from your diet - it's hard but i've done it, takes longer to shop for food, but you'll be amazed how much salt is in some foods. I've avoided medication by doing this and the doc is pleased with my results, my condition is genetic and dad has high BP, although is one of the fittest people i know.
Oh yes definitely.. salt is a killer. There is so much hidden salt in foods we buy that we are all feeding potential heart attack victims of the future.

Recently my ex bought me three months in a recreation centre. I opted for aquarobics and use of the pool, sauna, and steam rooms. I've been doing aquarobics for about a month or more now and doing laps straight after. I can't do any gym stuff because I tore my knee cartilage, so swimming is ideal for me.

I have definitely lost weight!!!

Also I buy a lot of fresh foods and that way I control the salt levels in my food. No sugar, no full cream milk in my coffee and I am feeling SOOO much fitter and stronger now.

I've gained muscle and lost weight.. sleeping better too!

Once I get the chance to weigh myself, I'll mention the weight loss