Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #1
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Default Sick to death of some of the disrespectfull youth these days !

Ok ..... I'm having a rant ! . I'm absolutely sick to death of a minority of the younger generation having no respect at all these days !.

Tonight I rolled up in a maccas drive-through, only to have a crapload of drunk not even maybe 16 to 17 year olds hanging around the back of the car in the drive-though. All carrying on like idiots and banging the back of the car.
We didn't even get to order the meal at the speaker, so I just told the missus to drive to the window as she was worried , then they all follow us to the window !!!! .
At this stage I had had enough and got out of the car and was ready to kill them all !. Seriously - you young idiots ( not all of you ! ) you know wh you are ! - have a bit of respect and party at home or whatever , don't bring your drunken antics to the public.
8 of them and 1 of me , pack of pussys all backed down anyway, have some respect !, It should'nt of even come to that , you know who you are if ur reading this @!.

HAVE SOME RESPECT ! . :

:eclipsee_