Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 25-08-2008, 01:09 AM   #1
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Top Gear Australia studio audience application

I'm planning to go to some of the Top Gear Australia tapings.

http://www21.sbs.com.au/topgear/TGA_..._Audience.html

Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
Dustyn
High Tech

Let us know when your planing to go mate im sure there would be a few people who would love to go
Dustyn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Count me in also. I can bring my own seat too!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

So did you guys go to the taping??? If so how did it go? Were you seen on TV?
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #5
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

I don't know if anyone is aware of it but Top Gear U.K. with the usual suspects of J.Clarkson/R.Hammond are doing some shows at Acer Arena, Sydney next year.

Today, I bought my ticket for the 6th of February 2009 Show. It's a Friday night at 8pm.

So, if anyone's going or wants to go, let's know here. Should be a hoot!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 16-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
RJO89
EuroFordClub

I'll probably be going. Hopefully we can organise a EFC cruise for when I'm up in sydney. Would be good to catch up with everyone!

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
RJO89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #7
Dustyn
High Tech

Hay eddie

How much were the tix mate..

cheers
Dustyn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #8
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Ah, top price was $120 and that's what I paid. I don't mind 'cos it's not every day they come out to Australia to do something like this. I think the lower cost ticket price is around $80 and from what I gather that's for the Upper Level.