Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Discussions

Old 20-11-2005, 08:16 PM   #1
lightn
Starter Motor

Default New Club Committee

On behalf of Lee and I, we would like to congradulate the new office bearers for the next year. As mentioned before we will give you and the club full support and if you require any help from us just ask as we will try as much as we can.

lightn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2005, 10:05 PM   #2
Mrs Coyote
Phantom XR6

Congratulations to all the incoming committe members.

Isn't it wonderful that we had an opportunity to vote and not just elect the only person put up for the position. (of course who wants the President & Vice Presidents Jobs sucked in guys!) Not knowing if they actually wanted it or not. Particularly as our club grows this is important to know we can rely on other members to help reduce the every increasing work load. One thing I would like to see is the appointment of assistants to these critical positions. Remembering these are all volunteers and actually have a life and other commitments I think it would be a good thing to utilise these available skills.

I was really impressed to see so many members at todays meeting and I think the social environment of the park where the kids could run riot made it a whole lot easier to relax and enjoy the company of the club members. Two cheers to Ken for organising the Hall.

See you all next weekend and please would everyone stop dobbing me in for driving around too fast. It could be Chris in MY CAR.
Mrs Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2005, 08:10 PM   #3
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

So who are the new committee?
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2005, 09:23 PM   #4
Lightning Strike GT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockWaveXR6na
So who are the new committee?
President - Ken
Vice President - Don
Secretary - Glenda
Treasurer - Gennelle
Surnames are withheld as this is a public forum.
I have sent you a PM
And an 2019 MD Mondeo Trend Wagon in Platinum White
Lightning Strike GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2005, 01:22 AM   #5
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Very good, thank you for your PM..

Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post