Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 20-12-2005, 02:44 PM   #1
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Christmas Greetings

Hey Gang just a short note wishing all the fellow AU drivers + AFF members + familys a Merry Christmas + a safe New Year
Being a new comer I"ve had fun reading + meeting some of you at various functions . Hope to put a few more faces to the names at the Heathcote AFF drag day ware hopefully me old rocket + me can pull some good numbers

all the best from the old bloke
Whoosha................ :

........Age and treachery will ALWAYS overcome youth and skill.......

CORTINA 250 2V POWER soon to be AUXR8 Windsor pwrd

.............WINDSOR WARLORD WHO CARRIES THE CLEVO MAFIA AND BROKEN BOSSES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
Quote of the weekend: "The quarter mile wasn't as long as I expected it to be".
Whoosha is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2005, 11:12 PM   #2
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Thank you, and same to you.

From me aswell.. wish all aufalcon.com members a Happy X'mas and a safe, AUsome New Year!

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
12 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2005, 10:29 AM   #3
fipcee
not so stock

Default Merry Christmas

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year holiday. I have enjoyed reading this forum and gaining some inspiration for what to do with my car..in the future and after I pay off the Chrissie bills. :
Liquid silver AUIII XR6, BA scuff plates with Tickford inserts, proudly displaying AU falcon.com stickers, lowered, K&N panel filter with wide mouth snorkle, 2 1/2 exhaust and hi flo cat, Illusion mags, slotted and drilled rotors.
Next mods: extractors
fipcee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2005, 10:58 AM   #4
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Well, with the silly season now on us and most people ready to relax and wind down, I’d like to thank everyone for a great year and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year.
Just 2 years ago there was no section for the AU falcon. It was the unloved (or at least secretly loved) orphan of the Ford range. With massive E Series support and the new BA winning the media’s hearts, the AU was close to becoming the forgotten Falcon. A true shame as, apart from the controversial looks, the AU was and is still a formidable weapon and, in its own right, a car that has shown it is as capable as any other full sized, affordable car in the world.
Aufalcon.com was started from a group of AU owners who knew this and refused to see it go this way. The rest is history. The web site grew at a truly amazing rate, the forums section is now in the top 5 most view and posted in areas of FordForums and the “show us your AU” thread is, well, the numbers speak for themselves. Easily the most popular car based thread on the entire FordForums site.
Unfortunately, due to not having a full time home, the website itself has not had the ability to keep up with updates etc however this will eventually change as we, at some time, will be part of the FordForums server. This will allow what was just a quickly built site that has outgrown its skin to become a fully interactive site with a whole new look and feel.

In 2 short years the AU falcon has gone from an orphan to a giant. I’d like to thank everyone who has been involved in it. The people have been the driving force behind it and, in doing so, have created a forum that now drives itself on.

2006 is going to be a great year for FordForums and for aufalcon.com, I hope everyone is around for it and enjoys it as much as we did this year.

Merry Christmas,
Casper.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.

Last edited by Casper; 23-12-2005 at 11:05 AM.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2005, 01:44 PM   #5
Dauphin
Irregular member

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Endless work keeping the AU.com.au web site happening 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. Petrol prices are set to drop in the new year as well. I look forward to becoming more involved with aufalcon.com and getting new features happening.

Andrew.

My hovercraft is full of eels!

Movie Car Chase of the Week: Gene Hackman driving a 1971 Pontiac LeMans to chase an elevated train in The French Connection (1971).
Dauphin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2005, 02:50 PM   #6
The Monty
Just slidin'

Merry christmas. I hope santa brings me my F6 manual.
Old 26-12-2005, 10:17 PM   #7
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

God bless you all.

Stay safe on the roads during the silly season.

GK
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post