Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 13-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #391
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Numerous helpful how-to's and sound advice! 

I was wondering if people were interested in driving to Barringtons (prob after it warms up), via Dungog? From memory it was a nice trip with park or something at the end and you can eat or the girls can go op shopping in Dungog.

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Mr Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #392
EAK33Y
THE CHAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brooksy
Yep. Was getting some doughnuts for my sick wife on the way back from work. I ended up being there for 40mins or so when I met a young guy who was in one of my courses a few years back. Long doughnut stop!
Saw ya drive past as i was coming out of work
EAK33Y is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #393
EAK33Y
THE CHAD

Also i vote for Ten Pin
Old 13-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #394
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Numerous helpful how-to's and sound advice! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAK33Y
Saw ya drive past as i was coming out of work
One day Ill actually meet you!!

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 13-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #395
luke1984

Drove up to chichester dam a couple of months back. Nice drive, nice place for a picnic. Road wasnt too bad last time i went up there

Last edited by luke1984; 13-06-2009 at 06:39 PM.
luke1984 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #396
lukep

mr brooksy you play touch at wallsend?i played for the first time last season.i think we lost nearly every game but still i had a ball and will be playing again in a month.our team is called no form which is pretty much how we play but most of us havent played before so thats our excuse lol.I thought you were going to spray your front bar mate what happened?i wana see this front bar.is it fibre glass?where did you get it from?the xt's front end aint going to let enough air flow through the intercooler i dont think,so when the girl and i get the house done ill be looking at purchasing something like what youve got.
lukep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #397
lukep

[QUOTE=Mr Brooksy]yeah I know Will. An LSD is on the shopping list. Just havent found any for less than a grand at this stage. Besides looking good is what I do... Hahahaha

you wont look that crash hot when a standard looking xt leaves you standing still lol.each to there own.i asked a mate about 1500 grit he laughed at me.if i were you mate ide pay to get it done to.
Old 16-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #398
BRG 40L
Robbo

lukey havnt seen you around yet lol i just wait to you blow me off and leave me for dead at traffic lights lol
Old 16-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #399
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Stupid Gay Weather! it looks like rain Saturday! : :togo:

EVL.54L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2009, 08:15 AM   #400
WAR40T
EL GHIA LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVL.54L
Stupid Gay Weather! it looks like rain Saturday! : :togo:
awesome :

HERITAGE GREEN EL GHIA, ROH MODENA WHEELS, /////ALPINE AUDIO, PEDDERS XA COILOVER'S
WAR40T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2009, 11:02 AM   #401
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukep
mr brooksy you play touch at wallsend?i played for the first time last season.i think we lost nearly every game but still i had a ball and will be playing again in a month.our team is called no form which is pretty much how we play but most of us havent played before so thats our excuse lol.I thought you were going to spray your front bar mate what happened?i wana see this front bar.is it fibre glass?where did you get it from?the xt's front end aint going to let enough air flow through the intercooler i dont think,so when the girl and i get the house done ill be looking at purchasing something like what youve got.
[QUOTE]
Quote:
yeah I know Will. An LSD is on the shopping list. Just havent found any for less than a grand at this stage. Besides looking good is what I do... Hahahaha

you wont look that crash hot when a standard looking xt leaves you standing still lol.each to there own.i asked a mate about 1500 grit he laughed at me.if i were you mate ide pay to get it done to.
Yeah I was playing last year, but at Broadmeadow. Hahaha. Must be another me out there. I wont be playing again as the team I use to play for isnt around any more and Im playing indoor cricket on and off for a team in Warners Bay now.

Yeah I know that your 'stock' XT with a bonnet buldge will leave me in the dust... but Im not stupid enough to race someone I know I wont beat... so wait a year or so and we can see what happens... I have plans... but not enough cash!

Im not sure what you mean about 1500 grit? Are you talking about painting your interior? If so, it may be worth going to a painter, but with all the parts I had, it was easier and more enjoyable to have a bunch of guys around to do the job.

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 16-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #402
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Oh, by the way guys who are coming to Kangaroo Valley bring WARM clothes!! I used to live down that way and its not the temp that makes it cold, its the wind chill!!! Plus the rain/snow can make it cooler again.

Im looking forward to this!

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 16-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #403
lukep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRG 40L
lukey havnt seen you around yet lol i just wait to you blow me off and leave me for dead at traffic lights lol
mate i still dont have the bloody thing back yet.I droped it off on the thursday before easter good friday and yep im still waiting!my patience is wearing extremely thin.i was with out a car up untill last week so i re-registered the bomba(rev limiting weapon camry lol)that money was gona help pay this mob.You blokes are going on these drives in which i say i should be there but all of a sudden sorry luke it wont be ready till next week.im sick of it!if the f cken thing aint ready im going down there and taken it to someone who wont f ck me around its a joke mind you they said at first theyll need it for at least 3 days.Just have to see what there workmanship is like before i go spastic i spose ill give them that.hopefully this friday arvo it should be ready.i guess the yuppies get priority.
Old 16-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #404
lukep

[QUOTE=Mr Brooksy]
Quote:

Yeah I was playing last year, but at Broadmeadow. Hahaha. Must be another me out there. I wont be playing again as the team I use to play for isnt around any more and Im playing indoor cricket on and off for a team in Warners Bay now.

Yeah I know that your 'stock' XT with a bonnet buldge will leave me in the dust... but Im not stupid enough to race someone I know I wont beat... so wait a year or so and we can see what happens... I have plans... but not enough cash!

Im not sure what you mean about 1500 grit? Are you talking about painting your interior? If so, it may be worth going to a painter, but with all the parts I had, it was easier and more enjoyable to have a bunch of guys around to do the job.
yeah cash governs everything mate.if your keen to play touch ill see if we can squeeze you in if ya want.we aint no a grade team but.when we started we were just running around like headless chooks.
Old 16-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #405
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Man sorry to hear about the car! So you wouldnt recommend the guys doing your turbo then?! Hopefully soon you get it back and you can join us!

Ill think about the touch offer. Thanks

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 16-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #406
EAK33Y
THE CHAD

So what are we doing next just so i can organise myself to make sure im free

:
Old 16-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #407
lukep

Quote:
Man sorry to hear about the car! So you wouldnt recommend the guys doing your turbo then?! Hopefully soon you get it back and you can join us!

Ill think about the touch offer. Thanks
at the moment i cant say,just depends on what sort of a job they do so i think ill let the results speak for them self.from what ive read prior to taking my car to them they are good at what they do so ive just got to be patient and hopefully all goes well on the dyno.its still sh ting me to tears not having it for this long.
Old 16-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #408
lukep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAK33Y
So what are we doing next just so i can organise myself to make sure im free

:
not 100% sure yet but i should be hitten the at the bowlo on friday night.
Old 17-06-2009, 07:10 AM   #409
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It took Maitland City Service over 3 months to re-build my Boss! I think these things just take time. I was ready to burn the workshop down but. LOL.

Old 18-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #410
lukep

yeah,at the end of the day ide rather them take there time and do it properly but in saying that i dont want to be charged for hours that dont exist if you know what im saying.should be all good,i havent heard anything bad at all about them.its all good feed back.
Old 18-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #411
BRG 40L
Robbo

Spewin ay thats gotta suck i hate being played around too, who is doing your turbo install?
Old 18-06-2009, 12:46 AM   #412
BRG 40L
Robbo

im missing my rims so much sucks i cant use em, im gonna get em looked at 2moz and see what tyres are good and which need replacing get them quoted by tyre places get the cheapest tyres and sell them then gonna go for some 18's
Old 19-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #413
JOSH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

see you all in the morning in my blown "e" series

Blue Power Racing Developments
(03) 93053000
Ray Prescott Auto
(02) 49902488
JOSH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #414
JOSH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

thanks for the awesome weekend its pretty hard to beat sitting around a fire drinking pi$$ with the mates and talking crap

(03) 93053000
Ray Prescott Auto
(02) 49902488
Old 21-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #415
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSH
thanks for the awesome weekend its pretty hard to beat sitting around a fire drinking pi$$ with the mates and talking crap
Yes thanks to everyone who came, : it was one of the best weekends i've had. :

Old 21-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #416
WAR40T
EL GHIA LIFE

Had a great weekend, even if it did rain. awesome company.

HERITAGE GREEN EL GHIA, ROH MODENA WHEELS, /////ALPINE AUDIO, PEDDERS XA COILOVER'S
WAR40T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #417
luke1984

Did ya get any pics? Glad ya had fun, I spent all weekend at work :
luke1984 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #418
JOSH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

i have some but i will post them up tomorrow night

(03) 93053000
Ray Prescott Auto
(02) 49902488
Old 22-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #419
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Thanks all for the weekend. It was alot of fun. How good is the Macquarie Pass! Every time I drive on it since leaving the area, I feel like moving back, just for that road!!!

Thanks guys again for the weekend! Cant wait for the next event.

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 22-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #420
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Over.