Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 17-09-2006, 02:12 PM   #31
TZAKHAMMER
TZAKHAMMER

great night guys, my mate & i really enjoyed it,
had to leave after epping though.

ps im still having nightmares about trolleys
Old 17-09-2006, 02:19 PM   #32
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Was a great night, well organised and a credit to the members that turned up.

Not to mention the quality of, impressive to say the least, though I doubt John actually washed his car.

Was a great site sitting at the back of the pack watching some 60 odd e series cruise around the streets, even more so amusing hearing the accounts of "we got lost again"

Even though the territory looked out of place, it was still a color match to Sunny's car.

Donuts and coffee wouldnt have gone astray at meeting points either... but maybe because I am just old.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:22 PM   #33
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Donuts and coffee wouldnt have gone astray at meeting points either... but maybe because I am just old.
should have followed to the end.......donuts were eaten:P.....hmm kk's
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:24 PM   #34
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Good meet, good to catch up with people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
Thanks Rob for being my fuel man.
No dramas, what's an e-series cruise without a breakdown anyway?
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:29 PM   #35
Kenster

Quote:
Was a great night, well organised and a credit to the members that turned up.

Not to mention the quality of, impressive to say the least, though I doubt John actually washed his car.

Was a great site sitting at the back of the pack watching some 60 odd e series cruise around the streets, even more so amusing hearing the accounts of "we got lost again"

Even though the territory looked out of place, it was still a color match to Sunny's car.

The Terriorty didnt look out of place it look cool especially your mate who brought the crystal out. I like the way the car is set up in the terrotory that impressive
Kenster is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:31 PM   #36
LTDHO
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
No dramas, what's an e-series cruise without a breakdown anyway?
Yeah gotta love 98 octain on the windscreen, hey MADNC?

Oh yeah Coffee and Donutes (end drooling of Homer Simpson)

Minge, next meet deck out the Terri with a coffee machine, I'll ave a Latte with two sugars.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:32 PM   #37
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
Yeah gotta love 98 octain on the windscreen, hey MADNC?
lol :
Old 17-09-2006, 02:36 PM   #38
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

spewing I couldn't make it to this one... stupid 18th birthday party... :(

next time...

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:37 PM   #39
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Nice to catch up with those who were at Epping. An excellent turn out of some very nice cars and it was good to put some faces to the names that have become so familiar.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #40
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenter
The Terriorty didnt look out of place it look cool especially your mate who brought the crystal out. I like the way the car is set up in the terrotory that impressive

That was Russellw, that 300 is a bloody sensational car, except for the those white neon interior lights.

Already designing a carry case and storage box for my coffee machine, can run it on an invertor, just need to make sure it doesnt roll around the back...... :baby bott
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:39 PM   #41
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Quote:
That was Russellw, that 300 is a bloody sensational car, except for the those white neon interior lights.
Funny man! Coming from the King of Neon I will take that as a compliment. Oh and they are LED's, not neons.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 02:42 PM   #42
Kenster

Quote:

Already designing a carry case and storage box for my coffee machine, can run it on an invertor, just need to make sure it doesnt roll around the back...... :baby bott
oh that car look so mean the size of the wheels were more larger than your Territory. LOL that would of been so cool if he came along the cruise just carrying the portable coffee machine instead of burn out we have coffe :baby bott
Old 17-09-2006, 03:05 PM   #43
ef boy

wat a sick night i had an awsome time cant wait for the next cruse
tom
ef boy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 03:12 PM   #44
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

niko i posted some pics on the first page.. i think john also has some that should be up soon enough.

It was quite interesting leaving the glen, reminded me of the mass exodus scene in 'the fast and the furious' when someone scans cops on the radio.. Just wondering why we all left in a split second ? It was quite ammusing though.

I took a shortcut from Epping to The Glen, a couple of people decided to follow me down to Edgars Road, then i think they got confused or thought i was mental and went the other way. I went down edgars and joined the ring road there. My house is in Thomastown, so it was a bit of a struggle going from Epping (2 mins from my house) to Glen Waverley, then back again, but it's all in good fun! My total trip was around 225km.. and it's still showing 3/4 of a tank!!

And the whole coffee and donuts suggestion isn't a bad idea, especially with the temperatures we've experienced so far

Also, Ghia5L - you and I at Heatcote, as soon as my tune is done! :P
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 04:00 PM   #45
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

What time did you guys finish up and was the end stop Fountain Gate Shopping Centre?

I didn't come as I was at the Sound Off at Stothers Music & HiFi Narre Warren - which is just across the road from Fountain Gate Shops.

Oh yeah look what was there:-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pyroay1.jpg (39.0 KB, 107 views)

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 04:04 PM   #46
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRHEMI
What time did you guys finish up and was the end stop Fountain Gate Shopping Centre?

I didn't come as I was at the Sound Off at Stothers Music & HiFi Narre Warren - which is just across the road from Fountain Gate Shops.

Oh yeah look what was there:-
yeah fountain gate was the last that i know of.. unless the guys went somewhere else afterwards. i left the stop before at The Glen..
Old 17-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #47
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nice photos Fantz!! I really should have washed mine. It was a little dusty.
Old 17-09-2006, 05:11 PM   #48
The Goodz
E-Series Firemaker

It was a great night, and good to catch up with everyone. Thanks to those who came up and said hi, was great to meet you all.

My pics should be up fairly soon, I'll post a couple of previews hopefully tonight.

Alex

Automotive photography, fine art landscapes, portraiture
Photo retouching and restoration

The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 05:17 PM   #49
AdzT3-146
own the road

Was a really good cruise, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks to all that came out and made it another great night.

Sorry about the not so clear directions on a couple of the points, Normally i would proof read them before they are printed but i was so flat out this week i didn't have the time too. It seemed most people made it to the meet points though.

All in all a great night though. Looking forward to another one in November.
T3 TE50 #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
Id rather date a goat with syphilous then drive a maloo.
AdzT3-146 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 05:32 PM   #50
Kenster

i just got a suggestion how about us as a e-series go into the mountain near by as a cruise and do a final stop there or may be a day cruise to some great surrounding
Old 17-09-2006, 05:41 PM   #51
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Black spur would be good for a cruise.. as long as everyone uses a bit of grey matter negotiating the mountains. i've done that stretch hundreds of times, it's a fantastic driver's mountain. You could start somewhere like greensborough, then head through the christmas hills to yarra glen, then to heallesville, then up through the black spur (just past heallesville). After the rest stop after the spur, we could go on to Alexandra, then back the other way through the melba highway, back through yarra glen again from the opposite direction, then back to a suburban waypoint like chirnside park etc. It would be best as a day cruise though, especially for those who don't know the black spur!!
Old 17-09-2006, 05:45 PM   #52
-jjM-
Banned

black spur we were goin to go on with the joint day cruise with aufalcon club, but because we already decided on goin else where we left it out, also because of the weather played a factor, thow black spur is still on the cards, id defornetly like to get a cruise goin thru there
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 05:52 PM   #53
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

i was so ****ed off when i got back to my car friday night... there was a giant rock sticking out of the windscreen... thrown by some scum, out: so i couldnt make it...but it looks like my old EB isnt up to the same standard as the ones that were there... also looks like i will have to beg/borrow/steal a GPS for the next one...

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 05:54 PM   #54
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonko351
i was so ****ed off when i got back to my car friday night... there was a giant rock sticking out of the windscreen... thrown by some scum, out: so i couldnt make it...but it looks like my old EB isnt up to the same standard as the ones that were there... also looks like i will have to beg/borrow/steal a GPS for the next one...
mate, honestly any car is welcome, weather its stock or wild...
we all started out with stockers at some stage!

see:P mine on an early cruise
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aneonferry.jpg

my gosh it still had mudflaps!

Last edited by LUXO_8; 17-09-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Old 17-09-2006, 05:59 PM   #55
JoesAu

first time out cruising, got a bit lost with the geelong boys but it happens. I dont know if those maps were 100% accurate either. It was a good nite anyway.
JoesAu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 06:10 PM   #56
FORDEBV8
E-Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesAu
first time out cruising, got a bit lost with the geelong boys but it happens. I dont know if those maps were 100% accurate either. It was a good nite anyway.

was your car white XR8
Old 17-09-2006, 06:15 PM   #57
-jjM-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8
MY GOD KILL IT! KILL IT!!!
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2006, 06:16 PM   #58
Kenster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantz
Black spur would be good for a cruise.. as long as everyone uses a bit of grey matter negotiating the mountains. i've done that stretch hundreds of times, it's a fantastic driver's mountain. You could start somewhere like greensborough, then head through the christmas hills to yarra glen, then to heallesville, then up through the black spur (just past heallesville). After the rest stop after the spur, we could go on to Alexandra, then back the other way through the melba highway, back through yarra glen again from the opposite direction, then back to a suburban waypoint like chirnside park etc. It would be best as a day cruise though, especially for those who don't know the black spur!!
now that sound like a great day cruise even the stock and mod cars would catch up and make sure all main point are directed and ensure what we should expect on the cruise since it may have alot of traffic and they are alot of unexperience drivers
Old 17-09-2006, 07:44 PM   #59
JoesAu

na mine was the 6. my mate was in the xr8.
Old 17-09-2006, 07:47 PM   #60
JoesAu

i have no spoiiler on the boot, just incase u didnt see the badges on the other white au.