Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2015, 07:56 PM   #1
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Logo competition with reward

Hello AFF!

I'm running a competition for AFF as I would like to draw on the talent we have available here, who can design the best logo(s), as I'm starting a small automotive business which the roller doors should be open on the 1st of July.

Like every competition there will be a reward, which will be $500 for the best design that I like and decide on.

With the logo, there are a few requirements, we may need a few different types of the one logo, as it will be embroidered onto uniforms/hats (might need something embroidery friendly for this?) and printed onto T-shirts as well as used on business cards and metal signs.

Competition starts as of today and ends on 20/05/2015

Requirements of logo(s):
  • Automotive themed, use your imagination as long as it ties into an automotive theme.
  • Business address/phone numbers (these can be incorporated under the logo somehow or in the logo design, up to you how you do it)
  • One has to be embroidery friendly as that will be going onto uniforms
  • What we do (a list of what we do as a business which I will provide, which could be a separate design for use on signs/t-shirts under logo?)
  • Something that is suitable to use as a cover photo on Bookface.
  • One that is 300x70 suitable for AFF sponsorship

Business Name:

R&D Auto Electrics

What we do:

Automotive Air Conditioning
Starter motors
Alternators
Dual Battery Setup
New Batteries
Accessory Fitment
Full Rewire on Classics

Address:

12B Newry Drive, New Gisborne, 3438

Phone Number:

5428 XXXX (Just use this as a place holder so you can do the logo, we can edit it later with the real deal)

Theres $500 up for grabs so any of you handy on photoshop if you have some spare time and enjoy this sort of thing, why not have a crack?

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post