Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-05-2005, 10:04 PM   #31
XR8GRL
Powered by Tickford

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
My mate wants to get an XR6T ute and his GF wants to spray it PINK.
That is just wrong. After that she'd probably plaster it with playboy bunny stickers.. _

Hope he has balls..

SILHOUETTE AUII XR8
Leather, Premium sound, Momo S/wheel & gear knob, Sunroof, 20" Advanti Desires, Bulge, XR50 Front, Pacemaker extractors,
Ballistic cats, 2.5" cat back system, Rebel bar & skirts, XR scuff plates, Kings SL & SSL springs
XR8GRL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-05-2005, 10:09 PM   #32
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRGirl
That is just wrong. After that she'd probably plaster it with playboy bunny stickers.. _

Hope he has balls..
lol

If he had balls he would tell her to get ****ed. Hopefully he will lay down the law soon coz be ****ed if im goin crusing in a PINK XR6T UTE.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 08:08 AM   #33
Neeek
65 Galaxie Hardtop

Footnote:

The Mazda was still there this morning. Perhaps it's broken down? I spied more pinkness on it too... the rego plate... JEN-something. Clearly, a girl driver. Regretably, a drunk student hasn't walked past it during the night and stolen those pink hubcaps, though...

Neeek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 09:15 AM   #34
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeek
Footnote:

The Mazda was still there this morning. Perhaps it's broken down? I spied more pinkness on it too... the rego plate... JEN-something. Clearly, a girl driver. Regretably, a drunk student hasn't walked past it during the night and stolen those pink hubcaps, though...
maybe you could leave note on the bonnet with this forums address asking the owner to log on and defend this monstrosity :Up_to_som
1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 10:06 AM   #35
Neeek
65 Galaxie Hardtop

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin
maybe you could leave note on the bonnet with this forums address asking the owner to log on and defend this monstrosity :Up_to_som
1. It was the Mazda, not the Camry, and therefore the driver is clearly a girl, as suggested by the rego plate. If I see the Camry again, I'm going to make use of the pink rubbing in the hope that I can grind them off with the doors of a very large Ford.

2. Leave a note? Are you mad? I can see it now... she'd only capitalise on the fact that I drive a ZH Fairlane painted in a lovely shade of red oxide primer with a black bonnet... that hardly makes me any better... lol. Although I can leave 100ft black stripes on the road if the mood takes me and I suspect that she cannot.

Neeek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 11:21 AM   #36
PULLY6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The pink 121/camry - destroy em!

What about that fully sick pink S2000 that the asian bird drives in Fast&Furious 2?
I'd have it - albeit retro-fitted with fairmont seats and black primer paint in very short order :P
Old 18-05-2005, 01:39 PM   #37
pauljh74
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
My mate wants to get an XR6T ute and his GF wants to spray it PINK. **** no id toss the woman out on her *** lol
If he hasn't got the balls to tell the girlfriend no regarding painting said ute pink, then he hasn't got the balls to handle an XR6T ute!
Not bad for a #2 driver
Mark Webber after winning the 2010 British Grand Prix.
pauljh74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 01:48 PM   #38
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

Few things...

I just want to make sure everyone understands that purple in contrast to pink, is a manly and welcoming colour. As a matter fact, Mulberry is a very manly non-metro colour that should be celebrated in its wake.

Wild Violet, despite sounding like a 50yr old redneck prostitute, is ALSO a fantastic non-metro manly colour.

That is all.
Old 18-05-2005, 02:17 PM   #39
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauljh74
If he hasn't got the balls to tell the girlfriend no regarding painting said ute pink, then he hasn't got the balls to handle an XR6T ute!
Indeed. He cant even control his laser so i dunno how he will handle a turbo. Dont think he will get one as he earns 30k a year. And a correction his GF is his fiancee. He forked out $2400 for an engagement ring. Oh on the topic of pink she wants to buy him a pink shirt lol. Bet it will be a pink wedding aswell if it lasts that long but no ****ing way will i wear anything pink. Hate wearing a suit at the best of times let alone it being pink. Hes my mate so gotta stick with it even though it shits me no end.
Old 18-05-2005, 02:26 PM   #40
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven
Few things...

I just want to make sure everyone understands that purple in contrast to pink, is a manly and welcoming colour. As a matter fact, Mulberry is a very manly non-metro colour that should be celebrated in its wake.

Wild Violet, despite sounding like a 50yr old redneck prostitute, is ALSO a fantastic non-metro manly colour.

That is all.
I must agree, if only because I'm colourblind and can't tell blue and purple apart - purple looks either blue or pink to me, depending on how bright it is, I used to get laughed at when I was a kid because I apparently used to colour in the sky or rivers purple because I thought it was blue. So now whenever I see something that looks blue or pink to me, I ask LuvinmyEB what colour it is before I say anything else, LOL!
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 02:48 PM   #41
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Seen some nice purple skylines around. Now that TT torana concept, the colour i spose doesnt represent the car. Its an alright colour but doesnt suit it. I think it has to be a pearl or metallic for it to work.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #42
Biggoggs
Rider on the storm

What's wrong with pink? I mean, personally I wouldn't want anything pink on the Falcon, but if some woman (or homosexual male) wants a pink car, what's wrong with that?
Perhaps it suits their personality. Attention seeking, plushy, and embarasses it's occupants
Biggoggs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 05:24 PM   #43
megsy
Undergraduate EB Operator

getting back on topic, a chick at TAFE, and yes she is hot,has pink seat covers and a little black bunny on them, beats me what that means but they suit her taste and her car and IMHO the car looks great.
megsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 05:27 PM   #44
XR-ENVI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the black bunny is the playboy bunny
XR-ENVI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 09:16 PM   #45
Olympus
Rocket Fuel Anyone?

Talking

Olympus + fiancee = 1 income + 1 baby + shitloads of debt
Olympus = :