Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-01-2015, 12:21 PM   #31
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Bingle Car Insurance

They just shot me through an email offer for my wifes car nearly $100 more than NRMA and their price doesn't include hire car or glass cover like the NRMA policy

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2015, 03:36 PM   #32
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon varley View Post
of all things, Australia Post were by far the best this year for the VE SS. underwritten by A&G. Quick quote gets me $650 fully comp for your car
Yep is my next cheapest so far besides Bingle.....looks like every man and is dog provides insurance these days.

I'll probably go with NRMA, they seem to provide decent cover.

Lesson learnt though, shop around no matter what, I got complacent and got stung last year.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #33
cram_it_frog
wombat

sadly some people out there should never ever hold a driver license they cannot drive and the worst part is people like that are the ones that walk away from a accident and leave some poor soul in hospital for months

And I have seen this happen a few times in my life and we as motorists pay for these idiots

Life is full of experiences some good some bad and with luck they all balance out in the end

What Ford s have I owned
1969 Blue wagon 1974 XB owned 3 of them
Numerious others but I always went back to ford

My first car was a 6 volt VW sedan
cram_it_frog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2015, 06:48 PM   #34
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
Read this repairer's Facebook comments:

https://www.facebook.com/flawlessglo...type=1&fref=nf

It talks about RACV/AAMI/Bingle etc

Also here is a video about NRMA from the same repairer giving them issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySM...ature=youtu.be

Just be careful about which insurance company you pick boys because the cheapest might not be the best.

Maybe even talk to a few local panel shops and see what they have to say about some insurers?

That's guys funny with his comments. First he says stay away from AAMI but go through Shannon's. Thing about this is as AAMI and Shannon's are owned by Suncorp the assesors are the same, they all work for Suncorp.

He just sounds like he has sour grapes.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2015, 08:07 PM   #35
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Youi's "online" quote is a joke. I was pretty ****ed off when I found out you couldn't do a proper online quote. Although I start home and contents insurance with them next week. More coverage for less money than my current one.
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post