Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2008, 04:44 PM   #61
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Let's leave the personal comments out please or the thread will be locked.
Old 27-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #62
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockoau
Wasn't being narky, but I don't think you can tell how a car handles without driving it. Notice how I said car and not AU? because your stupidity has nothing to do with what I drive. If you were making the same comments about the baxr6t, I'd still question your mental capacity. Sure you get a rough idea of how a car handles in the passanger seat, but thats it.
Pull your head in mate. If you can't have a conversation without childish name calling, go visit the infantilecomments.com forum.
Old 27-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #63
The_Ghost
Retro Ray

Agree with the fact that you have the ability to answer all questions quicker and more accurately when behind the wheel .But my xr has changed me. I think as spoken T3 would be better again. As for any B series, I cannot see me getting anywhere near as much enjoyment as the AU XR. I think I have come to appreciate the confined cockpit type feel of it, but can be a bit daunting at times as you cant see the front end. So can be a bit blind (Hate when the wife drives)
Old 27-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #64
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Pull your head in mate. If you can't have a conversation without childish name calling, go visit the infantilecomments.com forum.
Quote:
yeah brilliant comment professor.
Whats that saying about glass houses?

Anyway, I add a few lines to my previous post.
Old 27-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #65
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Whats that saying about glass houses?

Anyway, I add a few lines to my previous post.
gee, maybe it was because of:

Quote:
:
but let's move on now shall we..

My pick would be the xrT, and if you want the power kicking in earlier like the AU3 XR8, rework the turbo, make it come on to boost earlier. A good custom tune to the BA would make it a serious weapon. No 6 however will come close to the glorious sound of an 8 on the loud pedal.
Closed Thread