Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 14-10-2016, 04:55 PM   #121
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Crying Ford worker with Ford flag drives off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Australia needs to design and build its own range of cars independantly.

We have the workforce available to pull it off, we have the factory floorspace, the support networks.
What we need is someone to stand up and make Australia count for something.

Right now the clowns we vote for are tossing up wether to have a vote on same sex marriage whilst our Auto industry is crumbling before our eyes.
If they want us to vote on something worthwhile, lets vote on pouring tax payer dollars into design and manufacture of our own Australian cars.
100% local content.

Then as a country we need to get back to the mindset that the people who built this country had, buying Aussie made and being proud of the product, not buying some import piece of **** because its trendy or new.

We can make small cars, we can make SUV's, we can make dual cabs, utes, V8's and so on and so on.

Australians are weak as **** who believe their own BS and justify it with the party line to seem educated.

Look at the umpiring in the AFL, we all know its rigged, yet we still roll up and pay $30 to see it, boycott a few rounds and see who takes notice.
Look at V8SC, we all know its rigged, yet we still roll up every year and pay the $80 to see it, boycott a few rounds and see who takes notice.
Look at the price of fuel, we all know were getting ripped off, yet we still roll into the petrol station and pay $30 more for a tank than we should, dont buy it for a fortnight, catch a train or bus or walk or cycle and see who takes notice.

Australia, stand up for something FFS before its too late.

Our forefathers would be disgusted with what weve allowed this country to become.

Australia, the lucky country. Yeah, lucky to still be noticed.
Only one problem to your plan, how do you get the clowns (public) to buy Australian products?

enough said!
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 14-10-2016, 06:03 PM   #122
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by getabout View Post
Sad about the jobs but at least many people will be saved from having crappy cars! My wife and I have two Fords..only because they are cheap. If we'd been able to afford it we would've gone with jap reliability.
I bet you had foreign made Fords.

Last edited by Ben73; 14-10-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 14-10-2016, 08:01 PM   #123
jpblue1000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

We have the workforce available to pull it off, we have the factory floorspace, the support networks.

Right now the clowns we vote for are tossing up wether to have a vote on same sex marriage whilst our Auto industry is crumbling before our eyes.
If they want us to vote on something worthwhile, lets vote on pouring tax payer dollars into design and manufacture of our own Australian cars.
100% local content.

Then as a country we need to get back to the mindset that the people who built this country had, buying Aussie made and being proud of the product, not buying some import piece of **** because its trendy or new.

We can make small cars, we can make SUV's, we can make dual cabs, utes, V8's and so on and so on.

Australians are weak as **** who believe their own BS and justify it with the party line to seem educated.

Look at the umpiring in the AFL, we all know its rigged, yet we still roll up and pay $30 to see it, boycott a few rounds and see who takes notice.
Look at V8SC, we all know its rigged, yet we still roll up every year and pay the $80 to see it, boycott a few rounds and see who takes notice.
Look at the price of fuel, we all know were getting ripped off, yet we still roll into the petrol station and pay $30 more for a tank than we should, dont buy it for a fortnight, catch a train or bus or walk or cycle and see who takes notice.

Our forefathers would be disgusted with what weve allowed this country to become.

Bent 8 I believe there are plenty of Australians standing up for what they believe in. What they stand for may not align with your beliefs which doesn't mean they are any less valid. Its a shame Australia has lost a large chunk of its manufacturing base but the country has still managed to get richer. While I dont know the future of course I think Australians are an resilient bunch and will continue to prosper...oh who am I kidding some of you are ******.
jpblue1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2016, 08:31 PM   #124
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpblue1000 View Post
Bent 8 I believe there are plenty of Australians standing up for what they believe in. What they stand for may not align with your beliefs which doesn't mean they are any less valid. Its a shame Australia has lost a large chunk of its manufacturing base but the country has still managed to get richer. While I dont know the future of course I think Australians are an resilient bunch and will continue to prosper...oh who am I kidding some of you are ******.
Standing as individuals or as minorities doesnt get the point across no matter how good the cause or intention unfortunately.

Look, i know my comment was a simplistic view, but the things i listed are simple things that could be changed if enough people stood up.

When was the last time Australians stood together against the estabishment to achieve something for the people?

Take the US for example, a poor black man gets shot for no apparent reason and the people riot and get the Presidents attention,. Now im not calling for a riot, its not the way, but the old saying rings true, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 14-10-2016, 08:56 PM   #125
pursuit57
mortgage free !

Quote:
Sad about the jobs but at least many people will be saved from having crappy cars! My wife and I have two Fords..only because they are cheap. If we'd been able to afford it we would've gone with jap reliability.
You for real ? another Forum stirrer & Ford basher...
As a previous post mentioned " then why are you on here " ?
Suppose your on the <2litre Forums doing the same too.
Old 14-10-2016, 10:30 PM   #126
TheInterceptor
Cruising...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpblue1000 View Post
Australia as a country has become richer dollar wise but culturally it's going up the creek. Since when did Australia become anti car? From speed cameras, hoon labels to the s....t talk of Aussie cars. Now all we are to be left with are imports. The mustang is not a falcon replacement either. The sore thing is is the yanks forced it onto us then the govornment and the free trade deals made our cars severely overpriced. Only a select few saw the value of a true do everything long life car, except for Friday models which EVERY car model has that will be total crap. It's not specific to Aussie cars.

I'm not aware of any situations in the country that people may be standing up for. I do know the debate of gay marriage is huge. Govco I can't decide because whoever says yes or no will never be voted in again. Not sure how the people's vote is going but I was never asked?
I'll leave it at that, going off topic.

Subaru Outback '02
TheInterceptor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 14-10-2016, 10:30 PM   #127
jgmdat

Quote:
Here's an idea, getabout and go away.
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-10-2016, 08:04 AM   #128
jpblue1000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I do hear what your saying bent8 but standing together to buy a falcon is different to standing against institutional racism. While I deplore riots, they are individuals acting out against the backdrop of an injustice, justifying crime in the face of a legitimate protest.
But there is arguably a large movement of people who have stood for smaller, more fuel efficient, cheaper, alternates to the staple of 70's and 80's mums and dads. And I don't for one minute entertain the aforementioned mums and dads bought only a falcon or Kingswood/commodore because of some ideal of Australian industry support. They probably had less affordable options back then.
JP
jpblue1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-10-2016, 09:21 AM   #129
XR6_power

What I find interesting is that often when the question is asked- "why is Australia's car manufacturing closing down?" The answer that often comes out (often in the media) is "the perfect storm".

To explain, this "perfect storm" (which I think is BS) that was bandied about at the time of the announcement of the Ford, Holden and Toyota plant closures centres around-

1- High AUS dollar at the time
2- Economy of scale - not building cars on a big enough scale
3- High wages in Australia

-So in answer to this "perfect storm"....

1-There have been currency fluctuations in Australia since the day dot, the car building industry rode those waves for 90 years, why not now?

2- Australia never had a huge demand for the Aussie built cars, but this was due to a small population, this small economy of scale was not anything new. The industry rode this wave too, I'll explain how below..

3- Because we are the lucky country (that could be debated now IMO) in the past we could work in a factory and still live a reasonably comfortable life financially - have enough money to buy a house, have kids, have our weekends off, take the odd holiday.... But that meant our wages were/are higher than in other countries. In many other countries, auto workers live below the poverty line....

Now I know some of you might scoff at this and say it was a bad idea, but I think the single biggest factor in the demise of the car industry (among others) is the fact that successive governments have had their part in dismantling the PROTECTIONISM that kept our industries safe. Basically protectionism meant that the government had a system in place where all imported goods (stuff made in other countries) would be taxed a certain percentage, which obviously made the imported product (which is often inferior anyway!) less attractive to the Australian consumer to buy.

I have done some research, on the tariff system in the auto industry in Australia, and have come up with some interesting stuff.

In 1990,
(the tariff for an imported car to enter the country was 40%, but by 2005 the tariff was down to 10%, in 2016 it is 5%. This has basically thrown the car industry to the wolves, in that the Australian industries now have very little protection from imports at all. The "free trade" agreements that have been signed in the last 16 years by our wonderful federal governments are the reason for this.

So there you have it folks, the lack of protectionism "free trade" IMO is the reason many industries have gone under in our country.

"Free trade?" I don't think so!!
XR6_power is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 15-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #130
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Even without tarrifs, you still got a lot of car and engine for your dollar.

I've got a E38 BMW 735iL (2001), its basically a BMW variant of our LTD, except an AU LTD has a bigger engine, is easier to source parts for, the A/C is colder, they're easier to work on and cost $100,000 less when it was new.

Sure the AU doesn't have some of the little bits and bobs the BMW has but its got 90% of what the BMW has for $100K less to buy.

We're never going to get Falcon/Commodore/Caprice sized cars with decent engines for so little coin ever again, we had a good thing going on.

The only alternative we have now is a Chrysler 300C.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-10-2016, 10:48 AM   #131
XR6_power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Even without tarrifs, you still got a lot of car and engine for your dollar.

I've got a E38 BMW 735iL (2001), its basically a BMW variant of our LTD, except an AU LTD has a bigger engine, is easier to source parts for, the A/C is colder, they're easier to work on and cost $100,000 less when it was new.

Sure the AU doesn't have some of the little bits and bobs the BMW has but its got 90% of what the BMW has for $100K less to buy.

We're never going to get Falcon/Commodore/Caprice sized cars with decent engines for so little coin ever again, we had a good thing going on.

The only alternative we have now is a Chrysler 300C.
You are right, I have a Falcon FG 2 XR6 that I bought brand new in 2014, and I think that car represents really good value for money, and has certainly proven to be flawless in it's build quality and performance/dynamics is really good, for a car in it's price range. I'm very happy with the car, and will keep it for a long time, because I know that car will keep going for a long time.

A problem that has reared it's head in recent times, is cultural cringe.

Unfortunately now, some think that anyone who drives a Falcon or a Commodore "must be a bogan", this is something that I take particular exception to, and I see as another factor in the lower sales of the Aussie Falcon and Commodore.
6 users like this post:
Old 15-10-2016, 12:58 PM   #132
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_power View Post
So there you have it folks, the lack of protectionism "free trade" IMO is the reason many industries have gone under in our country.

"Free trade?" I don't think so!!
If you looks at the big drop it was when the government went away from buying local. Both state and fed goverment went to imports.

Then they create large tax incentives to buy duel cab utes.

On top of that we had a huge influx of brands for people to get fleet cars.

Australians never really bought new cars as they were expensive. It was more second hand purchaes. New cars are actually cheap now...especially the local stuff....but people will discover this soon. Just hope the dollar doesnt drop to 1999 levels.
Old 15-10-2016, 03:44 PM   #133
XR6_power

You're right too, the Falcon and Commodore did traditionally rack up pretty big fleet sales. You wonder why a government would take incentives away to buy local...
Old 15-10-2016, 04:00 PM   #134
XByoot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

100% local content.

Mate,you get my vote look at where the US is now,fat dumb and crazy,desperate for leadership and grasping at floggers like trump,we have a society of victims all crying poor but still wanting the easy way,time to pay the piper I say.....gay marriage is a massive diversion from the real job at hand,because they are clueless muppets running the country...either party.

VOTE 1 "BENT_8" !!!
XByoot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 16-10-2016, 02:10 PM   #135
getabout

I'm not a "Ford basher", just sick of having electrical problems with the Fords that I've had. As I previously stated, I only bought fords (secondhand) because of the cheaper cars. IF I'd been able to get a loan I would have gotten a jap car because they are just SOOO much more reliable cars. I grew out of the Ford / Holden argument many many years ago and a car is, first and foremost, a means of transport. I like cars to be reliable but it seems the Fords are bloody notorious for electrical problems and often need the head done..among other things. Damn sad to see ANY manufacturing business leave Australia but from what I've heard every Ford was heavily subsidised, a form of extreme welfare. I don't hate Fords, I don't love them either.
getabout is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2016, 03:16 PM   #136
GT1158
FPV GT Pilot

Quote:
but from what I've heard every Ford was heavily subsidised, a form of extreme welfare.
Well it must be true if you heard it???

How about you actually research Australian Automotive Industry cost benefit?? Feel free to read the 350 odd pages outlined in the governments own report on what we taxpayers spent (or invested?)

Just FYI...... every country on Earth that has an automotive industry also has some form of government assistance or tariffs.

The form of extreme welfare you refer to is what's coming with this industry coming to an end in Australia & the 40,000 plus jobs associated with it.
GT1158 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2016, 04:21 PM   #137
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
I'm not a "Ford basher", just sick of having electrical problems with the Fords that I've had. As I previously stated, I only bought fords (secondhand) because of the cheaper cars. IF I'd been able to get a loan I would have gotten a jap car because they are just SOOO much more reliable cars. I grew out of the Ford / Holden argument many many years ago and a car is, first and foremost, a means of transport. I like cars to be reliable but it seems the Fords are bloody notorious for electrical problems and often need the head done..among other things. Damn sad to see ANY manufacturing business leave Australia but from what I've heard every Ford was heavily subsidised, a form of extreme welfare. I don't hate Fords, I don't love them either.
Electrical problems, this can be said for any used car including the jap cars, if you want to come on a ford forum & rubbish fords in general then be prepared cop flak for your general comment of crappy cheap fords, your words!
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 16-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #138
Junkyard-Dog
*barks incessantly

I don't understand why you would join AFF just to bad-mouth Fords.

That's a whole new level of strange I just can't get my head around.
Junkyard-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 16-10-2016, 05:29 PM   #139
RANGEREST
Same ****-Different Day

Quote:
I'm not a "Ford basher", just sick of having electrical problems with the Fords that I've had. Fords are bloody notorious for electrical problems and often need the head done..among other things..
EL falcon that's just transport,(read poorly maintained) let's see, 20 yrs old- 400,000ks? If not more, and it's done a head /gasket and has electrical problems.
There's a thread about this topic :re why people send "good" cars to the wreckers, have a read
UA2 Everest Trend 2.0lt

Last edited by RANGEREST; 16-10-2016 at 05:55 PM.
RANGEREST is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 16-10-2016, 05:45 PM   #140
XByoot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGEREST View Post
EL falcon that's just transport,(read poorly maintained) let's see, 20 yrs old- 400,000ks? If not more, and it's done a head /gasket and has electrical problems.
There's a thread about this topic :re why people send "good cars to the wreckers, have a read
Not to mention God knows how many cabs had close to a mill km on them,can't say that they were easy miles or lovingly maintained. Most had original engines in them I believe.
XByoot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2016, 06:17 PM   #141
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I'm not a "Ford basher", just sick o As I previously stated, I only bought fords (secondhand) because of the cheaper cars. IF I'd been able to get a loan I would have gotten a jap car because they are just SOOO much more reliable cars.
Wonder if that was your main issue. Buying the cheapest cars you can find is a risk.
If you got a loan and bought a better Ford it would have been more reliable too.
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 16-10-2016, 09:41 PM   #142
pursuit57
mortgage free !

Hey Mike, see what you started...
Wonder if the innocent guy in the Hilux has heard about this thread ?
I know of at least 2 ex Broadmeadow workers have seen this thread but would say heaps have through the power of Google - and appreciative of the support we have all shown them in the AFF.
Doing my bit shortly and putting my backside into a FGX

Last edited by pursuit57; 16-10-2016 at 09:49 PM.
pursuit57 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-10-2016, 03:28 AM   #143
CRKA4

Quote:
Push bikes are cheap,
it shouldn't take you long to save up for one,
Oh and if the lights go dim, Well you no what what to do.
CRKA4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 17-10-2016, 01:23 PM   #144
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Head gasket issues haven't been a problem for nearly 20 years. You have no bloody clue at all.

Electrical issues aren't really that much of an issue either, more usually a problem on Euro's. Buying an old car and then complaining of reliability issues is just extremely stupid. How do you know what the previous owners did to them?

And it terms of government funding, our manufacturers only receive a fraction of what they receive in other countries.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #145
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by trublu View Post
Electrical problems, this can be said for any used car including the jap cars, if you want to come on a ford forum & rubbish fords in general then be prepared cop flak for your general comment of crappy cheap fords, your words!
I believe this car with electrical problem's is an EL Fairmont with aftermarket LPG.
We can judge all Fords from this car.
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP
Vesper Martini is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 21-10-2016, 07:18 PM   #146
Moby
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_nofx View Post
Former Ford worker Nick Doria

Really?

Yes Really - I did my Engineering Apprenticeship at Ford in the 90's and there were guys there who couldn't even speak english, as they worked alongside guys from the same background/language and spoke no english at home either.
Moby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2016, 02:31 PM   #147
getabout

To any and all aggrieved Ford owners out there: Yes I did come onto a Ford site and bash the cars. The truth is I do NOT hate Fords. I had been going through various problems with my wife not being able to get the medicine she needed due to sudden lack of doctors in our rural area and she was spending most waking hours in extreme pain, she is now travelling 60km to another doctor and starting to get relief. The other problems were with our bloody cars..which happen to be Fords. I had actually had a nervous breakdown over these issues when I wrote my criticisms which were, I know, not the best things to say/write. Just my opinion but I reckon the Fords pre-90's were a much better ( reliablity) than the newer. Yes, in an ideal world we'd all be able to afford newer cars but many of us can't for whatever reason. I am low income and not by choice. I used to work extremely hard but health problems got the better of me...as they can get anyone, no one is safe health (and wealth wise).

I wish to apologise for the offence caused. I'm STILL having problems but this time different ones ie my mechanic says the gas/petrol switch is dodgy but can't get a replacement to suit apparently. The gas system was Canadian made apparently and not made anymore. I DON'T KNOW WHY TF A NEWER SWITCH/GAUGE CAN'T BE FITTED INLINE BUT THAT'S ONE OF LIFE'S MYSTERIES AND THE DAYS ARE BCOMING WEEKS WITHOUT THE CAR.

I understand that most probably don't give a ***** but I am now on the verge of another nervous breakdown due to all this..mostly. I don't know where to turn anymore and will probably top myself but my young boy is keeping me (so far) from that. I expect only derision and hatred and am not looking for sympathy..far past that stage. I just wanted to apologise and explain myself a bit. My message is probably a bit all over the place but that's just a sympton of how sick I feel, I believe.

Also, many apologies for hijacking the thread.

May you all have happy lives.

Darren

Last edited by getabout; 28-11-2016 at 02:39 PM.
getabout is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2016, 04:11 PM   #148
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Darren, why not start over.

Put a new Post in the LPG section raising the problems with your car, you'll see how many helpful people there are on this forum.
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP
Vesper Martini is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 28-11-2016, 04:22 PM   #149
Grunter
Not of the Sooty variety!
Donating Member3

Perspective mate. Focus on the important stuff (wife/kid) and don't worry about what you can't change.

You'd be surprised how many others are doing it tough (and on this forum). You'd be even more surprised how willing, the member of AFF are to help out. Even if it's jumping on here every now and then, to vent when it's getting to you. Really do have some great and understanding guys and gals on AFF.

Ford lovers can be a tough crowd, but underneath it all, we bleed blue blood and support our own. Chin up champ!

Current
The Toy: 2002 AUIII TS50
The Daily and Tow Vehicle: 2016 VW Amarok
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 28-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #150
XR6_power

Quote:
To any and all aggrieved Ford owners out there: Yes I did come onto a Ford site and bash the cars. The truth is I do NOT hate Fords. I had been going through various problems with my wife not being able to get the medicine she needed due to sudden lack of doctors in our rural area and she was spending most waking hours in extreme pain, she is now travelling 60km to another doctor and starting to get relief. The other problems were with our bloody cars..which happen to be Fords. I had actually had a nervous breakdown over these issues when I wrote my criticisms which were, I know, not the best things to say/write. Just my opinion but I reckon the Fords pre-90's were a much better ( reliablity) than the newer. Yes, in an ideal world we'd all be able to afford newer cars but many of us can't for whatever reason. I am low income and not by choice. I used to work extremely hard but health problems got the better of me...as they can get anyone, no one is safe health (and wealth wise).

I wish to apologise for the offence caused. I'm STILL having problems but this time different ones ie my mechanic says the gas/petrol switch is dodgy but can't get a replacement to suit apparently. The gas system was Canadian made apparently and not made anymore. I DON'T KNOW WHY TF A NEWER SWITCH/GAUGE CAN'T BE FITTED INLINE BUT THAT'S ONE OF LIFE'S MYSTERIES AND THE DAYS ARE BCOMING WEEKS WITHOUT THE CAR.

I understand that most probably don't give a ***** but I am now on the verge of another nervous breakdown due to all this..mostly. I don't know where to turn anymore and will probably top myself but my young boy is keeping me (so far) from that. I expect only derision and hatred and am not looking for sympathy..far past that stage. I just wanted to apologise and explain myself a bit. My message is probably a bit all over the place but that's just a sympton of how sick I feel, I believe.

Also, many apologies for hijacking the thread.

May you all have happy lives.

Darren
G'day Darren, I'm sorry to hear of your challenges. Believe me, I've had similar ones, and dealing with them is a day to day thing.

If you want my advice, there are lots of very knowlegable and helpful people on this forum, that will help you find an answer for your car's problems. I even think there may be threads or a sticky on here related to depression.

Don't turn tail and leave, let us help. And keep that chin up

All the best!

Cheers, Mark.

1999 AU I XR8 HOT CHILLI RED (PROJECT!)

1999 AU I XR8 HOT CHILLI RED (PROJECT) (YES I HAVE 2)

1991 EB S-XR8 WHITE (PROJECT)

2000 AU II XR8 200KW VENOM RED (GONE)

1995 EF XR8- COBALT BLUE (GONE)

1991 EB S XR8- PEARL BLACK (GONE)

1989 EA GL 5 SPEED (GONE)[/I]
[/B][/FONT]