Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 05-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
Tucool
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Customer Service...

G'day all,

I would just like to say that Chris and Theo have retored my faith in customer relations , I can't remember when I was treated with such coutesy,
and their willingness to talk to you about your project with your car is second to none... I live in Western Australia and Chris took the time to ring me last evening, which would have made it 8.30 or 9.30 pm his time to discuss my a few things about my car... we would have spoke for a good thirty minutes , this would be unheard of anywhere else !!!!!

Blue Power Racing all the way :sm_headba

Tucool is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
smasht

Agree BPR have been nothing but brilliant to me!

BA XR8 Silhouette Ute
Premium Sound
BPR CAI
Highflow Cats
Cat back + rear muffler removed
Custom tune (HP) by Chris BPR
DBA's + Bendix Ultimates

230.6 rwkw!

!NO HEADERS!

Mods to come (on a budget) -
Tripod and gagues
Lowered
Oil Pump Gears
Diff Ratio Change (3.7s?)
Underdrives
DF / Pacemaker headers?
Cams?
Sunroof

~Soon to be a weekender~
smasht is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
superpursuit83
KITTY Crew Member

Another from WA here that has had the pleasure of dealing with Bluepower. I drove to melbourne and they worked sunday for me, bought me lunch and have been in regular contact to make sure things stay sweet. After sale service is excellent.

As for calling you late I would guess thats when new bub was sleeping and he could catch up on things ;) And Chris loves a chat!

BAII Super Pursuit 0083

Awsome power by XTREME FORD TUNING 500rwkw New ALLOY Block

Awesome exhaust by THE EXHAUST CENTRE MIDLAND

Awesome Kenne Bell Supercharger setup by AGRO! and Bluepower Racing Developments

Now with full DOT approval and Permitted for road use
superpursuit83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Yeh, I'll jump on this bandwagon.

I'm another interstater, and I'll spend the time and $$$ to travel back to Melb a little later this year for more expertise by BPR.

Christoff and the big fellar are great blokes, they're courteous, caring in their approach to customers needs, and set themselves a very high standard indeed.

I just wish I lived in Melb, I'd spend a lot more time hanging out at BPR, spending more $$$ with them, and going out of my way to developing more than just a customer / business relationship.

They are both guys I'd like to spend more time getting to know!

Hip hip hoorah for BPR.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
smasht

Rang BPR today and wanted to book my car in for new o2 sensors and a custome tune to be advised that they dont work saturdays atm (understandable) Theo said he'll get back to me and see what he can do

called back really fast and guess what? He spoke to Chris (and i thank both guys very much) im booked in Sat morning at 9.30

this is what i class as great customer servise and an amazing work and personal ethic!

Cheers

BA XR8 Silhouette Ute
Premium Sound
BPR CAI
Highflow Cats
Cat back + rear muffler removed
Custom tune (HP) by Chris BPR
DBA's + Bendix Ultimates

230.6 rwkw!

!NO HEADERS!

Mods to come (on a budget) -
Tripod and gagues
Lowered
Oil Pump Gears
Diff Ratio Change (3.7s?)
Underdrives
DF / Pacemaker headers?
Cams?
Sunroof

~Soon to be a weekender~
smasht is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
black mummba

yep im in qld and have only spent minimal amount of money there and the time and effort is second to none,so really dose go to show there enthusiasm to the customer and not just to make a qik buck
black mummba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #7
TUF270
BACK IN AN FG TURBO

yea they are great, i dont have alot of money and when i do i wont be able to do alot of stuff with them but, it doesnt matter, they still take a genuine interest in whats best for you and your budget, its great, best customer service i've ever seen ;) looking forward to getting my car tuned by them in the coming month

also bought the blue power airbox 2nd hand from a forum member, chris didnt mind he was just more satisfied that i was stoked with how it went on my car
TUF270 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUF260
yea they are great, i dont have alot of money and when i do i wont be able to do alot of stuff with them but, it doesnt matter, they still take a genuine interest in whats best for you and your budget, its great, best customer service i've ever seen ;) looking forward to getting my car tuned by them in the coming month

also bought the blue power airbox 2nd hand from a forum member, chris didnt mind he was just more satisfied that i was stoked with how it went on my car
He told you that is what you needed, good to see you listened and he won't have to give you a smack round the back of the head.

Now get that TUNE!!
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
TUF270
BACK IN AN FG TURBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell
He told you that is what you needed, good to see you listened and he won't have to give you a smack round the back of the head.

Now get that TUNE!!

hahaha, i know, i really bought the airbox out of fear of gettting belted up haha....joke should've bought one sooner....car is in there at the moment actually getting the diff fixed up and then getting a dyno run

and the tune can wait til april,ill get the HP tune done with some diffilipo headers and cats i think ;)
TUF270 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #10
Parfrey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The guys at BPR always give me great customer service, heaps better than alot of other places out there.
Theo even picked my car up and took it in for me the other day as i couldn't get it there myself! also thanks for that FPV wheel! fitted up no worries

james
Parfrey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

A bad word travels quick in this industry, and a good one less so.

But the reputation these guys have forged for themselves is know far and wide. They are truly worthy of all the praise from the posts above, and a whole lot more.

The aftersales service and advice I have been shown is top shelf. Be it Chris, Paul or Theo, they are always willing to lend an ear and some handy advice.

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #12
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

So far i have Spent $0 with BPR, that will be changing this year as i have more parts to fit to this thing than i can poke a stick at, yet despite the fact i have still not spent anything at his shop Chris gives me more time than anyone i have dealt with before.

On average i'd say our calls have been between 30min to an Hour, anyone with that much passion about my car has the job from me (Except when he bags the 260.. :P), plus the results don't hurt swing me his way either.

if it wasn't for the recent purchase of a house, i had the money ready to go to install my full bolt on's and a Non I/C KB... So the saving re-commences.
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post