Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #211
new2ford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you look in the back of the sales booklets you get from the dealers there is usually a set of scale drawings with some measurements in the back of the booklet. I gave the figures for the Falcon and Territory somewhere earlier in this thread.
new2ford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #212
naddis01
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2ford
If you look in the back of the sales booklets you get from the dealers there is usually a set of scale drawings with some measurements in the back of the booklet. I gave the figures for the Falcon and Territory somewhere earlier in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2ford
My wagon brochure shows the distance from the back of the front row to the inside top tailgate is 1974, the width between the rear doors is 1494 and the height from 2nd row seat to ceiling is 1043.

Unfortunately my Terri brochure doesn't show all the same measurements. The only figures available there are 2nd row headroom 1006, width between rear doors 1528. Now down to the garage with the tape measure: OK longitudinal measurement about 1900.
Thanks for that. I do remember seeing it now. Although a depth figure along the floor would be more appropriate in my opinion. How would they measure from the back of the front row to the inside top of the tailgate? How did you measure the Territory?

Does anyone have the same figures for the Mondeo and Commodore Sportwagon?
naddis01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post