Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 30-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #31
NudgE^SIKBRO
Never late with a V8

Too easy guys, sorry I had to shoot off early, had my kids being watched and had to get back to pick them up, good to meet you all.

Cheers NudgE

(Daily)2004 Explorer V8 Limited
(Work) 2014 Kenworth K200 Aerodyne
(Classic) 1969 Mini K, 1340, twin SU's
The beginning is near!!!

Body by Ford. Soul by NudgE
NudgE^SIKBRO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #32
WPN XR6T
Useless

Heh, on the way home (100m down the road) some bloke in a flash WRX who had followed me out decided he wanted race me. I let him go, as you do, and the unmarked behind him (who had also followed us out) must have scared the ****** out of him when he got flashed, as he he fair tromped the brakes and meekly pulled over, and with his blue number plate lights and parkers, and unplumbed BOV, I dare say it was his night over.

Saw some great cars and it's alway great to catch up with bloke on these forums, thanks for organising and I'll see most of you guys again around the traps with a bit of luck.

Cheers

Happiness is owning more Fords. Bliss is owning more XR's!

- 2005 BA II XR8 "The Dino"
- 2005 BA II XR6T "The T"
- 2008 WQ XR4 "The Fez"
WPN XR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #33
Mudzy
1965 GT MUSTANG

it was good to put faces to names. it would be a good idea to hold a meet and greet say once a month there so we all get to see everyone pride and joy plus all the crap we could chat about.

Thanks Mudzy
Old 30-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #34
gaz084
F1D procharged ute

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: With the amount of detail Gareth has put into his BF heat exchanger by-pass modification ... and also his work on his supercharged BA EGAS build thread has been a help to many on this forum when it comes to DIY inginuity. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPN XR6T
Heh, on the way home (100m down the road) some bloke in a flash WRX who had followed me out decided he wanted race me. I let him go, as you do, and the unmarked behind him (who had also followed us out) must have scared the ****** out of him when he got flashed, as he he fair tromped the brakes and meekly pulled over, and with his blue number plate lights and parkers, and unplumbed BOV, I dare say it was his night over.

Saw some great cars and it's alway great to catch up with bloke on these forums, thanks for organising and I'll see most of you guys again around the traps with a bit of luck.

Cheers

Haha thats got to be a classic within the ranks of carma right there lol.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11283622
gaz084 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post