Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 31-05-2022, 09:36 PM   #961
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Russia v Ukraine

An update from Ritter. Sounds like he has copped a bit of flak on his recent analysis, and here is his response

Also looks like Zelenskyy is back on TV asking for more weapons. What happened to the $40b recently given?

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
Old 31-05-2022, 11:08 PM   #962
PhilT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Also looks like Zelenskyy is back on TV asking for more weapons. What happened to the $40b recently given?
Here's a breakdown of where the money goes.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/what-d...id-ukraine-buy

It covers a lot more besides weapons; it includes the cost of putting extra US troops in Europe, payments to other countries to assist Ukrainian refugees. the cost of training Ukrainian troops to use the NATO weapons, paying other countries for weapons they have sent to Ukraine, even paying the salary of their military.

Ukraine, the poorest country in Europe is up against the worlds' second largest military. It may take awhile to bring them up to being equal.
4 users like this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM   #963
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
An update from Ritter. Sounds like he has copped a bit of flak on his recent analysis, and here is his response

Hey, wars are not cheap "history has proven this" it is even costing us in the hip pockets!

Cheers
Old 01-06-2022, 09:56 AM   #964
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

I tried but only got through about a third of it before I realised I wasted enough time listening to his bull**** and him constantly contradicting himself.

He starts by saying we should listen to him over others because he used to know what he was talking about 30 years ago. Ignore the fact he has been proven wrong many times recently - back then he used to be right.

We should ignore the fact that his recent analysis has been wrong because things change and these days he only has access to the same data we do and other so-called experts do.

He only focuses on one recent article of his. He gives no explanation of why he was wrong when he was saying Russia would not invade and a Russian invasion was only in the imagination of the US and the West. No explanation of why we should not listen to all those other 'experts' that were right when they said Russia was going to invade, we should still listen to him. Russia had to invade due to the threat posed to Russia of invasion by Ukrainian armed forces.

In terms of predicting how the conflict would go, says his analysis was right at the time but events turned out different when the US started supplying weapons under Lend-Lease, and that was a "game changer". He is saying this with a straight face after only couple of months ago publishing an article that Russia would "rout" the combined US and NATO forces in direct conflict, and describing the West's weapons as ineffective - but now the US and the West sending some weapons (no troops) is a "game-changer".

He talks about the Javelins being old, out-dated stock – most of them don’t make it to target, those that do just go “pop” and the Russian’s don’t even blink. Makes you wonder why those Russian tanks were getting around with the "cope-cages". Says NLAWs have 90% failure rate, and even the new stuff like M777 Howitzers are ineffective. This is just after saying the supply of these weapons were “game-changers” that made his original analysis wrong.

2-minutes later – “Not only that, much of the equipment they are talking about now is not the old stuff” and “The stuff starting appearing on the battlefield in a meaningful way”. Original analysis was he expected the Russian’s to blow up the weapons before they reached the battle, and expected the weapons to be ineffective. Gives these excuses as to why his original analysis of how things would play out was proved wrong – they are literally examples of incorrect analysis.

“Now we’re giving them the good stuff – top of the line stuff”. Again, contradicts that article of his that Russia would “rout” the combined US and NATO forces due to them not being up to fighting a peer-level enemy and Russia’s equipment and weapons being superior. And his earlier comment only minutes earlier that the newer stuff is not effective.

That was enough for me - did he continue to contradict himself through the rest of it? Was it just more of him saying "I wasn't wrong - it is just things I predicted didn't happen, and things I said wouldn't happen did happen - but I wasn't wrong, things just played out different to what I said"?
This user likes this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 09:56 AM   #965
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT2 View Post
Here's a breakdown of where the money goes.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/what-d...id-ukraine-buy

It covers a lot more besides weapons; it includes the cost of putting extra US troops in Europe, payments to other countries to assist Ukrainian refugees. the cost of training Ukrainian troops to use the NATO weapons, paying other countries for weapons they have sent to Ukraine, even paying the salary of their military.

Ukraine, the poorest country in Europe is up against the worlds' second largest military. It may take awhile to bring them up to being equal.
Yikes. $40b gone in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile the amateurs with their old and inferior military equipment are taking over the east. Doesn't look good.

Rides (past and present)
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

Old 01-06-2022, 10:12 AM   #966
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
That was enough for me - did he continue to contradict himself through the rest of it? Was it just more of him saying "I wasn't wrong - it is just things I predicted didn't happen, and things I said wouldn't happen did happen - but I wasn't wrong, things just played out different to what I said"?
Dunno...I just liked the bit how he said he doesn't care if people thinks he is credible or not , cos he still believes he will turn out to be correct on the bigger picture. And so far, it seems to be going that way? Time will tell.

Now of course, if something drastic changes, like NATO gets involved, then his credibility is shot cos he didn't forsee it coming.

Rides (past and present)

Last edited by T3rminator; 01-06-2022 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:57 AM   #967
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Dunno...I just liked the bit how he said he doesn't care if people thinks he is credible or not , cos he still believes he will turn out to be correct on the bigger picture. And so far, it seems to be going that way? Time will tell.

Now of course, if something drastic changes, like NATO gets involved, then his credibility is shot cos he didn't forsee it coming.
lol. I'd say part of the big picture is whether or not Russia would invade Ukraine - probably the biggest picture - and he was proven incorrect.

Things did not go the way he said - you can't be more wrong than saying there would be no conflict, so it is good for him that he does not care, as things like that biggest call of all show he is not credible.
3 users like this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 11:49 AM   #968
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

I havent been keeping up with all of it but I get downright angry that we/NATO just sit around and send weapons when what they need is people/equipment on the ground and people who are trained to use them..in my "ive got no experience" opinion.

Does my head in how the world sits and watches.

Yes I realise that may result in an escalation but whats the point of being part of NATO if they dont come to help?
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 01-06-2022, 12:16 PM   #969
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
lol. I'd say part of the big picture is whether or not Russia would invade Ukraine - probably the biggest picture - and he was proven incorrect.

Things did not go the way he said - you can't be more wrong than saying there would be no conflict, so it is good for him that he does not care, as things like that biggest call of all show he is not credible.
Just trying to think back which intelligence agency actually predicted, with any level of certainty, that the invasion would occur. Hmmmmmmm. I think the US were the only ones calling for it, and even then, it wasn't determined until pretty much just before it happened. Funny that.

And when the war started, US intelligence also predicted that Kiyv would fall within days of the invasion, turned out to be incorrect. If the world's best intelligence network can't get it right, what hope have we got?

Seems like we are all just guessing.

Rides (past and present)

Old 01-06-2022, 12:31 PM   #970
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I seem to recall pretty all western intelligence was saying Russia would invade, including our own. It is why Ritter wrote the article saying there would be no invasion and that it was all in the US and West's imagination, because all of the western intelligence agencies were predicting Russia would invade.

Hell, even Nat Barr was grilling the Russian ambassador about it back in December. Everyone knew it was coming (other than Ritter); no one believed Russia's denials.

There were some analysts even 2 days before the invasion that predicted it would drag out for months and end in stalemate - before a shot had been fired. I remember hearing one of the US analysts predicting this and thinking the guy was cooked, and another predicting Russia would be forced to negotiate an end rather than achieve outright victory.

But if you are happy to concede none of the so-called experts know what is going on, including Ritter, then guess we will no longer get subjected to his very punchable face
4 users like this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 02:46 PM   #971
tweeked
N/A all the way

Quote:
Just trying to think back which intelligence agency actually predicted, with any level of certainty, that the invasion would occur. Hmmmmmmm. I think the US were the only ones calling for it, and even then, it wasn't determined until pretty much just before it happened. Funny that.

And when the war started, US intelligence also predicted that Kiyv would fall within days of the invasion, turned out to be incorrect. If the world's best intelligence network can't get it right, what hope have we got?

Seems like we are all just guessing.
Yeah not sure where you were or what you were watching, maybe the winter Olympics? It was a nightly news thing, how much military was massing on the border, every western leader saying they would invade, Vlad saying he wouldn't....... Vlad just respected the "please dont mess up my Olympics" from Xi, then pressed the button.

4 users like this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 02:55 PM   #972
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lots of journalists and "experts" speculating at the time, but as far as official intelligence agencies went, I can only remember the US firmly calling it, and that was on the eve of it actually happening. From memory, I think the whole world missed Crimea too.

CIA Chief Says Intelligence Agencies Haven’t Concluded Russia Will Invade Ukraine (Dec 2021)
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cia-chi...ne-11638848453

Why Gen. Milley’s Ukraine War Prediction Missed by a Mile
https://www.heritage.org/defense/com...on-missed-mile

Rides (past and present)

Old 01-06-2022, 06:23 PM   #973
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Middle-level civil servant on weapons inspections acquires a God-complex and starts operating outside "his pay-grade", gets pulled up by Senate Inquiries, made a fool of by Sen. J Biden, resigned in disgrace. Goes on to be convicted of intended sex offences with a minor. Now a disaffected, anti-Democrat Biden-h8r.

Yep, I'm going to follow his analysis...
5 users like this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 07:16 PM   #974
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
I seem to recall pretty all western intelligence was saying Russia would invade, including our own. It is why Ritter wrote the article saying there would be no invasion and that it was all in the US and West's imagination, because all of the western intelligence agencies were predicting Russia would invade.

Hell, even Nat Barr was grilling the Russian ambassador about it back in December. Everyone knew it was coming (other than Ritter); no one believed Russia's denials.

There were some analysts even 2 days before the invasion that predicted it would drag out for months and end in stalemate - before a shot had been fired. I remember hearing one of the US analysts predicting this and thinking the guy was cooked, and another predicting Russia would be forced to negotiate an end rather than achieve outright victory.

But if you are happy to concede none of the so-called experts know what is going on, including Ritter, then guess we will no longer get subjected to his very punchable face
Let’s see how Putin’s foreign “Bum boys” are going in 6 months
Old 01-06-2022, 08:18 PM   #975
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well that was a conversation killer....

Rides (past and present)

Old 01-06-2022, 10:19 PM   #976
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Darth Putin again: https://twitter.com/DarthPutinKGB/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote:
Day 96 of my 3 day war. My army has moved 5 miles west since February. NATO has moved 600 miles east in the same time without losing single soldier but it's still been worth it.

I remain a master strategist.
2 users like this post:
Old 02-06-2022, 09:30 AM   #977
tweeked
N/A all the way

Quote:
Lots of journalists and "experts" speculating at the time, but as far as official intelligence agencies went, I can only remember the US firmly calling it, and that was on the eve of it actually happening. From memory, I think the whole world missed Crimea too.

CIA Chief Says Intelligence Agencies Haven’t Concluded Russia Will Invade Ukraine (Dec 2021)
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cia-chi...ne-11638848453

So in December they hadn't concluded what would happen 2 1/2 months later?

The opening statement he made in your link......

"WASHINGTON—U. S. intelligence agencies haven’t concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin will invade Ukraine, but he has assembled military forces that “could act in a very sweeping way” and may see an opportunity to move this winter, CIA Director William Burns said Monday.

“I would never underestimate President Putin’s risk appetite on Ukraine,” Mr. Burns said at The Wall Street Journal’s CEO Council Summit. He noted remarks Mr. Putin has made that Moscow should have significant influence over Ukraine, a neighbor."

Spot on wasn't he??

Why Gen. Milley’s Ukraine War Prediction Missed by a Mile
https://www.heritage.org/defense/com...on-missed-mile
You know the military has to "Plan for the worst, hope for the best". Do you think they learnt a lesson pulling out of Afghanistan.

They did underestimate how pitiful the Russian Military had become, but they said what SHOULD have been possible. Again, nothing to see here.

Me thinks you are a bit bored and stirring the pot T3

Old 02-06-2022, 12:13 PM   #978
MaidMarion
Starter Motor

Russia vs Ukraine..without having read the thread Ill tell you what I know regarding whats going on. Not what I think, what I know. When this all started, me being me, I wanted to search for the truth..so I began talking to an Azov battalion soldier who was posting videos on Bitchute of himself blowing up Russians. This is what he told me and you can do with the information what you like, ignore it, reply, but you are replying to the messenger remember that, so no need to insult me as a person for what I am about to write.

1. The US Millitary has funded the Azovs in Ukr for the past 9 years..mainly giving them weapons and training in return for 'tasks performed'. More on this in a minute..
2. The Azov battalion and Ukraine miltary (nazis no disputing that) answer to the US Military as their superiors and have done for years.
3.DARPA (US) were funding bioweapon research at the labs closest to the Russian border. I checked this fact out on US Spending, and you yourself aswell. One of the research experiments they were doing involved designing a bioweapon that ONLY killed people of Russian descent. Sounds crazy I know, but I also verifed this on the US Spending site and you can clearly see it saying 'obtain tissue samples from Russians' when you hover over the grant info.
4. President Biden and his family have laundered money out of the Ukraine for years. I was sent a phone call Biden made to the White House the same week Trump was elected President. In the phone call he is freaking out saying 'we need to close this off, we cant have Trump digging into this if the Ukraine govt make contact regarding any payments'
5. One of the tasks the Azovs were given at the beginning of this was to kill Ukranian citizens the day before the Russians invaded, and make it look like it was the Russian army. Ths footage was to be sent to western media.
6.Putin contacted the US government 3 times when he was given the documents about the Russian DNA bioweapon they were researching asking them to withdraw from the labs. They instead nsisted they did not exist, which is an outriight lie. Putin then decided he had no choice but to send his troops to shut down the labs, which he did. He had the US researchers there beheaded on video and the footage was sent to DARPA with the message 'For experimenting on the human race'.
7. The Azov battalion was specifically told by the US Military to eliminate any and all Ukranian citizens fleeing to Russia. This included women and children. I saw footage of the soldier blowing up a bus full of kids trying to escape the fighting and he says in the video...'Thanks for the new weapons Mr Biden, now we can kill them from 50km'..just...HORRENDOUS.
8. The US Military absolutely cannot under any circumstances let this information be made public...the research going on, the funding, the task orders..they are there now to ensure anyone that anyone and everyone is dead that might know and leak it to the press.
9. The chechen nazis volunteeres to help the Russians because they wanted to kill anyone...they are similar to Taliban? military militia...theydo not answer to the Russian government or military, but the public is being told the Russians are killing everyone, which is a lie, I heard voice recordings of the Russians inthe tanks when they arrived asking the other tanks who killed all the people lying on the street...they reply not us, we just got here. You then hear their supeior telling them under no circumstance ae they to kill civilians.
10. The US Military stated this..Putin said it was a matter of national security that he enter the Ukraine. I believe he was right. He is a ruthless killer himself, no doubt, but he is not a liar.

Regardless of this true or not, someone is lying and its going to get us all bloody killed.

Last edited by MaidMarion; 02-06-2022 at 12:22 PM. Reason: add comment
3 users like this post:
Old 02-06-2022, 12:19 PM   #979
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
Me thinks you are a bit bored and stirring the pot T3
Nope, no stirring. You should know me by now. Only interested in hearing different points of views from different perspectives, and that includes counter analysis from AFF arm chair observers against the opinions of experienced and qualified ex military personnel.

In this case, the author was discredited for making the wrong call in Dec 2021, I was merely pointing out that even the best intelligence agencies at the time didn't fully know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidMarion View Post
Russia vs Ukraine..without having read the thread Ill tell you what I know regarding whats going on. Not what I think, what I know.
Some of the points you've mentioned have been appearing on videos made to the public, but they disappear very quickly under the guise of "Russian disinformation". Have even seen civilian testimonies being censored under the guise of "inconsistencies". Hard to know what is true or false.

Rides (past and present)

Old 02-06-2022, 12:28 PM   #980
MrEL
Sick Puppy

The biggest thing that scares me with all of this is the tin foil shortage that is bound to be coming after all the hats being made from it.
Didnt we go long enough fighting over toilet paper?
8 users like this post:
Old 02-06-2022, 12:58 PM   #981
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I had to look up what BitChute was. When I did, it explained a lot.
Old 02-06-2022, 02:02 PM   #982
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Russia vs Ukraine..without having read the thread Ill tell you what I know regarding whats going on. Not what I think, what I know. When this all started, me being me, I wanted to search for the truth..so I began talking to an Azov battalion soldier who was posting videos on Bitchute of himself blowing up Russians. This is what he told me and you can do with the information what you like, ignore it, reply, but you are replying to the messenger remember that, so no need to insult me as a person for what I am about to write.

1. The US Millitary has funded the Azovs in Ukr for the past 9 years..mainly giving them weapons and training in return for 'tasks performed'. More on this in a minute..
2. The Azov battalion and Ukraine miltary (nazis no disputing that) answer to the US Military as their superiors and have done for years.
3.DARPA (US) were funding bioweapon research at the labs closest to the Russian border. I checked this fact out on US Spending, and you yourself aswell. One of the research experiments they were doing involved designing a bioweapon that ONLY killed people of Russian descent. Sounds crazy I know, but I also verifed this on the US Spending site and you can clearly see it saying 'obtain tissue samples from Russians' when you hover over the grant info.
4. President Biden and his family have laundered money out of the Ukraine for years. I was sent a phone call Biden made to the White House the same week Trump was elected President. In the phone call he is freaking out saying 'we need to close this off, we cant have Trump digging into this if the Ukraine govt make contact regarding any payments'
5. One of the tasks the Azovs were given at the beginning of this was to kill Ukranian citizens the day before the Russians invaded, and make it look like it was the Russian army. Ths footage was to be sent to western media.
6.Putin contacted the US government 3 times when he was given the documents about the Russian DNA bioweapon they were researching asking them to withdraw from the labs. They instead nsisted they did not exist, which is an outriight lie. Putin then decided he had no choice but to send his troops to shut down the labs, which he did. He had the US researchers there beheaded on video and the footage was sent to DARPA with the message 'For experimenting on the human race'.
7. The Azov battalion was specifically told by the US Military to eliminate any and all Ukranian citizens fleeing to Russia. This included women and children. I saw footage of the soldier blowing up a bus full of kids trying to escape the fighting and he says in the video...'Thanks for the new weapons Mr Biden, now we can kill them from 50km'..just...HORRENDOUS.
8. The US Military absolutely cannot under any circumstances let this information be made public...the research going on, the funding, the task orders..they are there now to ensure anyone that anyone and everyone is dead that might know and leak it to the press.
9. The chechen nazis volunteeres to help the Russians because they wanted to kill anyone...they are similar to Taliban? military militia...theydo not answer to the Russian government or military, but the public is being told the Russians are killing everyone, which is a lie, I heard voice recordings of the Russians inthe tanks when they arrived asking the other tanks who killed all the people lying on the street...they reply not us, we just got here. You then hear their supeior telling them under no circumstance ae they to kill civilians.
10. The US Military stated this..Putin said it was a matter of national security that he enter the Ukraine. I believe he was right. He is a ruthless killer himself, no doubt, but he is not a liar.

Regardless of this true or not, someone is lying and its going to get us all bloody killed.
Are you sure it was Azov, as most of that sounds like Azif.

Why was this guy in the know of so much high-level secret squirrel stuff - and then why did he tell it all to some rando on the net? Why is he posting videos of him blowing up kids in buses? And why are those videos not being used to prosecute those war crimes, not even being used by Russia for their purposes?

With all that solid evidence of bio-weapons, and actually taking the labs and all that evidence - why didn't Russia take all that to the UN?

The bio-weapon that kills only people of Russian descent - so would also kill a large proportion of Ukrainians - that's similar to the plot of the last Bond movie, yeah? The one where Freddie Mercury infects James Bond with a virus that can be targeted by DNA.

"The US Military absolutely cannot under any circumstances let this information be made public...the research going on, the funding, the task orders..they are there now to ensure anyone that anyone and everyone is dead that might know and leak it to the press" They'd want to improve their efforts and techniques, as you know the whole story. Are you in danger?

"One of the tasks the Azovs were given at the beginning of this was to kill Ukranian citizens the day before the Russians invaded, and make it look like it was the Russian army. Ths footage was to be sent to western media." How did Ukraine know when Russia was invading? Hell, even Ritter didn't know. Why kill them the day before and not the day of invasion? And why did that footage not surface, but instead we only got the footage of those civilians killed by Russians in March?

"...I was sent a phone call Biden made to the White House the same week Trump was elected President" So someone recorded a phone call to the White House, and they sent you a copy of that recording. Can you please post a link so we can hear it too?

You seem to have some very solid connections in both US, Ukraine and Russia - so much secretive stuff being shared with you, stuff that if were public would have massive ramifications - you could literally topple governments and end the conflict with what you know.
6 users like this post:
Old 02-06-2022, 02:37 PM   #983
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Tak khorosho, tovarishch.
Old 02-06-2022, 02:52 PM   #984
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Are you sure it was Azov, as most of that sounds like Azif.

Why was this guy in the know of so much high-level secret squirrel stuff - and then why did he tell it all to some rando on the net? Why is he posting videos of him blowing up kids in buses? And why are those videos not being used to prosecute those war crimes, not even being used by Russia for their purposes?

With all that solid evidence of bio-weapons, and actually taking the labs and all that evidence - why didn't Russia take all that to the UN?

The bio-weapon that kills only people of Russian descent - so would also kill a large proportion of Ukrainians - that's similar to the plot of the last Bond movie, yeah? The one where Freddie Mercury infects James Bond with a virus that can be targeted by DNA.

"The US Military absolutely cannot under any circumstances let this information be made public...the research going on, the funding, the task orders..they are there now to ensure anyone that anyone and everyone is dead that might know and leak it to the press" They'd want to improve their efforts and techniques, as you know the whole story. Are you in danger?

"One of the tasks the Azovs were given at the beginning of this was to kill Ukranian citizens the day before the Russians invaded, and make it look like it was the Russian army. Ths footage was to be sent to western media." How did Ukraine know when Russia was invading? Hell, even Ritter didn't know. Why kill them the day before and not the day of invasion? And why did that footage not surface, but instead we only got the footage of those civilians killed by Russians in March?

"...I was sent a phone call Biden made to the White House the same week Trump was elected President" So someone recorded a phone call to the White House, and they sent you a copy of that recording. Can you please post a link so we can hear it too?

You seem to have some very solid connections in both US, Ukraine and Russia - so much secretive stuff being shared with you, stuff that if were public would have massive ramifications - you could literally topple governments and end the conflict with what you know.
“Wack Jobs” on the loose, watch out ….
Old 02-06-2022, 03:02 PM   #985
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Welcome MM If it wasn't reported on ABC or CNN, it didn't happen, and it can't be true.

Quote:

Didn't they try to convene a UN security council meeting to discuss the evidence, but was vetoed? Or the UN dismissed it. Possibly another Russian disinformation.

Nothing to see here, move along....just like Hunter's laptop.

EDIT: Actually it did go ahead, but was fobbed off. No mention of ethnic based bio weapon.

https://media.un.org/en/asset/k16/k16nsx50dm

Rides (past and present)

Last edited by T3rminator; 02-06-2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2022, 03:26 PM   #986
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

There are at least two of Vladimir Vladimirovich’s supporters in Darwin right now, drinking oyster shots. Am getting sent lots of happy pictures.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:36 PM   #987
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:

This would have to be the best "Troll Post" in regards to this topic.
Cheers
Old 02-06-2022, 05:31 PM   #988
burnz
VFII SS UTE

Quote:
I had to look up what BitChute was. When I did, it explained a lot.
there are a lot of sites that are uncensored, you have named one...

you do get uncensored raw feed from there...
it will open your eyes.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:41 PM   #989
MrEL
Sick Puppy

I didn't know Julian Assange had internet connection and if he does why is he posting on Ford Forums?
2 users like this post:
Old 02-06-2022, 06:21 PM   #990
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Well that was a conversation killer....
My comment? Well I didn't mean it to be but I think if we are all playing fair then cards should be on the table for all to see. His background goes to a proper assessment of motive for why he's making such commentary.
Closed Thread