Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 06-12-2009, 01:13 PM   #31
skewxr6t
Black 06 XR6T Manual

Default cruise

Hey guys, I am only new to the forum but I would be keen for an Oz day cruise. I am on the south side but don't mind where it is.
skewxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #32
xr6turbo2005
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon01
Okay thanks Mate how is the Qld Cruise Director I was just trying to organise it cause its a great idea, not to do anyone out of a job
thought you might ask that and i have no idea who it is or 100% sure there is one. im sure the mods will let you know if needed.
wasnt meaning you cant organise it yourself, but since its forum based generally the mods like to know about it. i(well thats the way i understand things from other forums) its more about ensuring guys respect crusie rules the forum set etc. maybe pm a moderator and ask them

its good to see someone taking charge to organising something.

2008 FPV GT - Auto, Seduce Red, Leather Interior, Herrod Performance Air Box with K&N Pod Filter.

2018 4WD Everest Trend - Blue Reflex.
xr6turbo2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #33
falcon01
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Okay Lets go with meet at the Nudgee Servo and up to Mary Caincross Park For a Bbq and then Back Again Say meet there at 9:30 ~ 10:00 and head up there have a spot of Lunch and some photos etc then back again

Now we can go to ways for lunch everyone brings what the want to eat or a certain thing ill bring the nos lol
Extractors, 100cpi Cat, Xr6T Exhaust, White Line 27mm Front Sway Bar, Territory Intake Pipe, Tinted Windows, Bpt Thermostat K&N Air Filter, Dba Sloted SS Front &Rear, Bendix Ultimate Brake Pads Front & Rear, Monroe Gt Shocks Front and Rear, Slim Weathershields,Xr Springs F/R, Driving Lights, Fairmount external trim, Fairmount Clock, Genric
Tune, Underdrives, 4.11 Diff/Lsd, SS Growler

To Come,
Custom Tune,
Workshop Build
falcon01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #34
LazyBrennan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Where is Mary Caincross park? I'm new to Queensland so i don't know alot of these places. But sounds good so we leave from Nudgee servo at 9:30-10 go to Mary Caincross park and have lunch then back again?

10.95 @ 128MPH 1.61 60ft

My build thread

Centrelink; Funding Commodores since 1978'
LazyBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #35
jake xr6
BA mk2 xr6 "envi green"

sweet! i am already exited, i will be there defenatly
4490 pacemakers,hi-flow cat, lukey mufflers, 2.5" all stainless steel sistem, BPT thermostate, F6/T CAI, custom intake pipe, custome flash tune, DBA slotted rotars, Whiteline adjustable sway bars, Pedders Sports Ryder eXtreme Coil Over, PWR transcooler, LSD 3.70 165.7rwkw

XF FALCON S-PACK WAGON
Xg grill, speco tacho, monroe GT gas shocks, pedders low springs and more..

www.bseries.com.au/jakexr6
my Envi XR6
jake xr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #36
falcon01
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mary Caincross Park at Maleny Very Southern Hinterland of the Sunshine coast and back, So for lunch we all chip something in or we all bringing our own what do you guys reckon, So still Falcon01, Jake Xr6, Lazy Brennan and Graham H
Extractors, 100cpi Cat, Xr6T Exhaust, White Line 27mm Front Sway Bar, Territory Intake Pipe, Tinted Windows, Bpt Thermostat K&N Air Filter, Dba Sloted SS Front &Rear, Bendix Ultimate Brake Pads Front & Rear, Monroe Gt Shocks Front and Rear, Slim Weathershields,Xr Springs F/R, Driving Lights, Fairmount external trim, Fairmount Clock, Genric

To Come,
Custom Tune,
Workshop Build
Old 07-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #37
Lightning Strike XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm a possible turn up depends on work most likely will be on seeing its a public holiday

www.bseries.com.au/04xr6

Buying or Selling property in Melbourne PM me!
Lightning Strike XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #38
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

falcon01, if this is open to all AFF members (not just Bseries) pop it into the QLD section so that more might see it
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #39
falcon01
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi guys just opened this up to all aff members so we should get a few,

So far still So still Falcon01, Jake Xr6, Lazy Brennan and Graham H and more to come I reckon Now Its opened to all Aff members in Qld

To Come,
Custom Tune,
Workshop Build
Old 04-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #40
martinijosh
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent guide for headlamp repair. 

I'd be interested... if it wasn't so far away from my cosy little corner of logan.
Headlights don't work in your B Series? Here's how to fix it!
martinijosh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #41
xr6turbo2005
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinijosh
I'd be interested... if it wasn't so far away from my cosy little corner of logan.
now come on, you cant live your life in one corner ...lol

check out the Qld cruise section. full details of the cruise, set for Aust day, in there

2008 FPV GT - Auto, Seduce Red, Leather Interior, Herrod Performance Air Box with K&N Pod Filter.

2018 4WD Everest Trend - Blue Reflex.
xr6turbo2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #42
LazyBrennan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinijosh

Not that bad I'm in Robertson, Next to Sunny Bank. You can follow if you don't know where to go? That's if you go, Witch you should :P Here is a link for the official cruise: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11281658
Will be a great day

10.95 @ 128MPH 1.61 60ft

My build thread

Centrelink; Funding Commodores since 1978'
LazyBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #43
crazykrispy

any plans to go to the drags i haven't been before?
crazykrispy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #44
kenz
BOSS Pilot

I was going to go on the weekend but the weather looked a bit dodgey and its a 4hr round trip so didnt wana risk it. I have a free pass that I need to use up before the end of April so I'll be going sometime before then

Blue SY Territory Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT600
No matter how good the F6 is (and it is damn good), its missing two cylinders.
kenz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post