Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 30-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
andrewxr8

Talking Coming home.

Hi All,

It’s been 2 ½ years since I left the Newcastle area, but the Gods have smiled and felt I have spent long enough in purgatory (Sydney). As of January 2009 I’ll be moving back to Medowie and the FPV and XR owners Club of Newcastle. Have been a member of the Sydney Club since moving here and will miss the great bunch that they are. For those that may remember me, I left with a Silver AU2 XR8, I’ll be returning with a Mercury BA Mk2 GT. Looking forward to seeing you all again in January.

Cheers,

Andrew and Julie

:

andrewxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
WazzaXR8
Stunt Driver

Woo Hoo!! Welcome home for next year. How many car seats in that GT?

It will be good to see you.
WazzaXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
madmick

Will be good to see you and julie again andrew....how did you convince julie to get the GT...LOL......see you when you arrive back..cheers Mick!!! :
madmick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
BO55XR
startermotor+supercharger

It will be good to catch up with you and Julie.
Pat and Greg
BO55XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
JK&N
Starter Motor

Hi Andrew & Julie great to hear your coming home to Newcastle makes your stay in purgatory nearly worth it to come home with a GT good things come to those who wait the GTs should out number the F6s now (maybe) looking forward to seeing you both in the new year. Regards from Joe & Nerida
JK&N is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
pursuit ute
team pursuit

: Joe the GTs will always out number F6s dont you think. :
pursuit ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2008, 11:39 PM   #7
JK&N
Starter Motor

Joe the GTs will always out number F6s dont you think.
Not so sure now Andrew, I swayed it the other way today. I picked up my F6 this arvo, I've got to say it's a cranky bugger to drive compared to the GT. I kicked Nerida's SR2 Lazer out of the shed so the GT & F6 could keep each other company. Now I spend more time in the shed than before, not good but at least I go inside with a smile on my face.
Cheers
Old 27-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #8
JK&N
Starter Motor

Sorry but that reply was to Wayne.
Old 28-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #9
pursuit ute
team pursuit

: you must feel lucky to have that sort of machinery in your shed congrats to you both :
pursuit ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post