Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
blackfgxr
Starter Motor

Default mods for my xr8

hey guys just looking 2 pick your minds i wanna do sum mods 2 my fg xr 8 it has a cai im looking at a few mods but dont know where 2 start i wanna add sum more hp with out a charger or turbo any help would b good and if u know any good places in the area as im from singleton n there isnt any here

blackfgxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
chrisfpv
Browsing here and there..

How much are you willing to spend mate..? Do you have a budget?

Looking at your car in the FG thread, it already has some nice rims and is lowered so I guess the next step would be to get a full exhaust system.

Last edited by chrisfpv; 02-02-2010 at 10:06 PM.
chrisfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
blackfgxr
Starter Motor

ill hav about $3000 to $5000 to spend im looking for a good place in the newy area to go to
blackfgxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
Gambit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

if you're prepared to travel a bit further i'd say Autotech in Sydney. He is a sponsor on the forums & has their own section towards the bottom of the main page.
Blufoon & a few others have had their cars modded by Spiro & i guarantee none of them would hesitate to recommend him.

I'm not sure of many around the newy area. Pm Josh on here, he is from cessnock way & might know a few people.

Good luck with it & let us know how you go.

Cheers
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post