Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 05-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
blufoon
f6 twins

Default have a good weekend

this is just to thank all who come to the kings plans castle. just a great weekend the wild west dress up was a big hit with all. this place is just a great place to be and wind down or just drink and eat. the run up and home was good hope you all got to clean your cars. many thanks mick & deb : it was good to give the typhoon a run :evil3:

Old 06-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
MondeoXR5 Man
XR5 Man

yelrotflm this is just to thank all who come to the kings plans castle. just a great weekend the wild west dress up was a big hit with all. this place is just a great place to be and wind down or just drink and eat. the run up and home was good hope you all got to clean your cars. many thanks mick & deb : it was good to give the typhoon a run :evil3:

We had a great time as well.
It was a chance to relax and let it all hang out...... :
MondeoXR5 Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
HAWK EYE
KERMIT F6

Great weekend partically the experence of learning how the KINGS CAS-tle got there and how this sheep farm operated. The story on each room was interesting. We had a great game of black jack on wild west night, I didn't realise everybody could cheat and keep a straight face at the same time, thank god I could. A great bunch of people to spend the weekend with, Thank for the good time. Hows your tyre wear Mick?
Joe & Nerida
HAWK EYE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #4
blufoon
f6 twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWK EYE
Great weekend partically the experence of learning how the KINGS CAS-tle got there and how this sheep farm operated. The story on each room was interesting. We had a great game of black jack on wild west night, I didn't realise everybody could cheat and keep a straight face at the same time, thank god I could. A great bunch of people to spend the weekend with, Thank for the good time. Hows your tyre wear Mick?
Joe & Nerida
thanks joe you make it sound like i lit them up but it was the low tyre pressure that was the prob i got home and checked the other cars 4 new ones on the f6x and 2 new on the typhoon front ouch keep a eye on the tyre pressure. bloody mechanics :togo: