Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #11
SSD-85
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default EOI: AU3 XR8 Auto Sedan

Evening all,

Just putting out an EOI to the AU guys for my AU3 XR8 Sedan, Pics are at aufalcon.com.au/venom220. I'll be straight up about the car as it was an ex-company car and not treated the best till I got it:

- Purchased at 168000, currently 202000, 80ks a day to and from work
- Gearbox rebuilt at 185000
- New engine belt at 175000
- Towbar was fitted by previous owner, but removed immediately by me.
- 1000k old tyres.
- Random ABS issue, remedied by turning car off and on. Due to time constraints, Ive been unable to address this, however it presents no danger. Brakes function very well.
- Custom twin 2 1/2" exhaust
- Rear bumper paint faded
- New high pressure power steering pipe
- New top radiator hoses & fluid
- Has to have the quietest diff Ive ever had in an AU
- I inherited small stone chips and small carpark dents
- Wheels are scuffed, all previous owner
- Engine perfect.
- A visual inspection of the IRS indicates no replacement rubbers required.
- A perfectly working factory 6 stacker CD.
- Dealer fitted MOMO shifter and handbrake
- Fairmont Ghia door handles fitted by me.
- Leather Interior still presents well
- New harmonic balancer to be fitted before sale.

I am chasing $9500 with RWC for this with no offers. Car is currently encumbered and this is the minimum amount required to release security. Full documentation will be provided by my financier as proof of this. IMHO it is a steal at this price as I've spent thousands on it. Still drives just as good as my old 93000k AU3 XR8 did.

If you all think I am dreaming and wasting my time, feel free to tell me. I just dont want to embarrass myself by putting it up for sale for more than what many may think its worth.

Thankyou
SSD-85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post