Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-06-2018, 05:51 AM   #1
cougarmanouverer

Default Rego question re club plates in qld

I'm thinking of flicking to club rego as I've found a club that can make the transition a little more seamless than the other ones I've heard of. If I were to go club rego, what am I obligated to do if I were to return to full registration in the future? Would I need to go through the rwc routine again?
The reason I'm asking is because my car is constantly between being on the road and not as I'm always fixing and replacing parts. This means it is never exactly quite up to the standard that the picky bloke who ticks the boxes would expect.
cougarmanouverer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2018, 10:44 AM   #2
Lugh

Default Re: Rego question re club plates in qld

Just put one of my old cars on club rego in QLD on Friday. I asked the exact same question and all you need to do is pay the difference in rego and CTP, plus a $25ish fee for another set of plates. No RWC required.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:06 PM   #3
cougarmanouverer

Default Re: Rego question re club plates in qld

You beauty, good news. Cheers for that mate
cougarmanouverer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post