Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #1
alesia
Banned

Default Pm Reply

just curious as to why when i have emailed certain admins i have not been replyed to ??

just to fill you in , my access has been removed in the EA -NL section on this website and i would like to know why that is the case as i did not recieve a email or anything along those lines to advise me of this.

My posts that i have made the whole time i have been part of AFF have been above board and i dont believe that i have made any comments to contradict this.The only thing that is coming to mind at the moment is my involvement with another club that i will not mention by name as this will probly lead to my banning.

A response would be greatly appreciated.

alesia

Old 24-08-2007, 01:09 AM   #2
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alesia
The only thing that is coming to mind at the moment is my involvement with another club that i will not mention by name as this will probly lead to my banning.
It wouldn't be because of that. I'm a moderator on that forum and I still have access to the EA-NL forum here.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels Nov 02
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Old 24-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #3
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Not having received your PM but having removed several members access, its a simple case of you play you pay, however I am not in a postition to explain your circumstance whilst I am at work today, this evening would be the earliest.

Kenaz is correct, you show the same respect you expect and there isnt a problem.
Old 24-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
alesia
Banned

i recieved a response from russellw and to be honest was not satisfied , laminge if you wouldnt mind giving me a decent response it would be greatly appreciated ,as ive said previously i have not made any posts or acted on here in any way that would warrent my access being removed.
Old 24-08-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Dealing is with Russell now, justification is his to make solely in this process, I would expect correspondence to continue with him.

Thanks
Closed Thread