Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 20-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
fgtpsi

Default gearbox service?

Hey guys,
Just wondering if you's do gearbox servicing? and generally the pricing? lookin at getting the 4spd auto in my ba xr6 serviced & have heard good things about you's.

Cheers,Mark.

Old 20-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
BomberXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by baII4ltr
Hey guys,
Just wondering if you's do gearbox servicing? and generally the pricing? lookin at getting the 4spd auto in my ba xr6 serviced & have heard good things about you's.

Cheers,Mark.
Hi Mark,

I got my BA XR6 ute's 4sp auto and diff serviced at Bluepower about 2 months ago and was very impressed with the level of service and price from the Bluepower guys. Both Chris and Theo were very nice blokes to meet and chat to, down to earth and very knowledgeable. From memory it was something around $120 for the trannie service. Go and see them, you won't be disappointed mate!

Nigel
BomberXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2010, 02:26 AM   #3
Belial
Clevo Mafia Muscle Man

http://www.bluepower.com.au/difftransservices.html

Diff / Transmission Repairs and Services
Our latest Transmission and Diff Service special is a complete drive in drive out Automatic 4Spd service for $130 and Differential for $90 including 30ml of LSD additive.

Daily
FPV GS Manual Sedan. (1 of 20)
now 360rwhp thanx to Blue Power Racing
"Global warming..." " I'm doing my part!"

Also a member of the Clevo Mafia.
You hit me, we hit you!
&
Metal Jacket Muscle Car Club
Belial is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #4
fgtpsi

Cheers for that info mate! Cheaper than i thought