Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Club of ACT > Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events Meets, greats and timetables

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #61
SIMBAD
RAPID GT-P

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: This thread: BA-BF diff cradle removal for diff bushes 
Default Re: *Dyno Day 2011 Edition - 15th October @ GenTech*

Was a bugger I had to be put in the opened engine class for changing my cams which actually lost me almost 5rwkw.. But ah well.. You get that
Full Difilippo big boy exhaust /4.5" body ballistic metal cats / boss 315 plenum & twin throttle body coupled to bpr airbox / powerbond underdrives / herrod 290 cams / malwood opt 3+ / hrs Pegasus rims 19x8.5 front - 9.5 rear / nitto invo 245-35-19F & 275-35-19R / whiteline swaybars/ Under bonnet bling / 4.11 harrop truetrac

Enhanced by BLUEPOWER

supercharged 363 dart takes on au work ute http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11342906
Old 16-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #62
data_mine
GT-P With An Ego
Donating Member2

You and I are running similar mods, bar the cams, it looks like they've worked ok.

Ford Performance Club of ACT
Old 16-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #63
SIMBAD
RAPID GT-P

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: This thread: BA-BF diff cradle removal for diff bushes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by data_mine
You and I are running similar mods, bar the cams, it looks like they've worked ok.
They do, alot more torque down lower which is why I bought them.. Plus they sound pretty hot.. But down at Bluepower I have dyno graph somewhere that actually was higher with standard cams.. Either way was a great day.. First dyno day I've been too..
Full Difilippo big boy exhaust /4.5" body ballistic metal cats / boss 315 plenum & twin throttle body coupled to bpr airbox / powerbond underdrives / herrod 290 cams / malwood opt 3+ / hrs Pegasus rims 19x8.5 front - 9.5 rear / nitto invo 245-35-19F & 275-35-19R / whiteline swaybars/ Under bonnet bling / 4.11 harrop truetrac

Enhanced by BLUEPOWER

supercharged 363 dart takes on au work ute http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11342906
Old 17-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #64
Phoontastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenTech
I am getting the spreadsheet ready to post now with the results. There were 70 cars that hit the dyno today. Which breaks all our previous records.
Top day Marcus, Kit and the crew. The turn out was great and the Gentech Dyno Day keeps getting bigger and better. You guys have set the bar. I was really pleased with how the phoon ran on the day, and didn't mind getting done by a couple of cars running bigger turbos. Now I have to resist the temptation........
Old 17-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #65
NOSXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoontastic
Top day Marcus, Kit and the crew. The turn out was great and the Gentech Dyno Day keeps getting bigger and better. You guys have set the bar. I was really pleased with how the phoon ran on the day, and didn't mind getting done by a couple of cars running bigger turbos. Now I have to resist the temptation........
It was good to spend some time talking with you Phoontastic. It was the eBoost2 that got me the 2nd place mate, just pushed the boost up a touch till I got a number that bettered the XR6 Turbo class and the forced induction late model Holdens.

I have to say I need to review the set up of the controler as I gained only 22 rwkw up top but added almost 100rwkw to the mid range. I have not driven it with the mid range set up like that for some time and its ready to fry the rears at any time with that set up.

If I had fueled it up with C16 I know I'd still have been short for the win, but maybe I'd have made them work for it as they had no Boost controller there for they would have had no quick way to adjust their set up.
Old 19-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #66
GenTech

Thanks Big Glenn, Phoontastic, the other FPV club members, and those that traveled to take part. Here are some video highlights. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjTA00_dB4
Old 20-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #67
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 

Thanks Marcus. A great day had by all, and great footage.

A proud day for the FPV and XR owners club the ACT to be a part of. Yourself and your staff should stand proud on a very well run event.

Cheers
Stu

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

Quarter Mile: 13.73 @ 105.86mph

Runner Up NA/DA to BF Fairlane/LTD Geelong AFD 2024

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Custom twin 2.5" exhaust w Herrod modifed extractors, Tuned with Moates QH
Closed Thread