Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 13-10-2006, 09:38 PM   #1
V8falcons
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default TS50 kit on wagons anyone fitted one

as the title sugest guys,the only reason I ask is I saw a white one today with the front TS bar and side skirts today in the main street of bowral with BA XR wheels and it looked freaking unreal on a stock Au wagon.didnt have the rear bar but didnt look too far out of place though.Any one got any photos of a kit fitted and painted on a wagon ,I WANT ONE and some T3 wheels :sm_drool: :sm_drool: :sm_drool:

I think we might have to do a photoshop to see what a finished one would turn out like.

V8falcons is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
HLC
Audi S3

Chief off here has a wagon with the TS50 front bar and sideskirts. he is actually working on the rear bar as well... slowly, but he's working on it.

AWC, site sponsors do the kids for that, so just go to their website, or section on the forums down below, and have a look. www.awcinfo.com
Old 13-10-2006, 10:02 PM   #3
b2tf
not here much anymore

Talk to Chief.........
Old 13-10-2006, 10:04 PM   #4
V8falcons
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeh,I was following the progress of his rear bar for a while and it seemed to drop off,unless I missed it.AWC dont have any photos of a TS kitted wagon on their site .that i could find,anyway?
V8falcons is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2006, 10:21 PM   #5
HLC
Audi S3

well the rear bar isnt finished. Cheif is hoping to get it finished by the Wagga AFD i believe. i dunno. there have been a couple of things in the recent past which have halted the process a little.
Old 13-10-2006, 10:50 PM   #6
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
Cheif is hoping to get it finished by the Wagga AFD i believe.
21 days and counting.........
Old 13-10-2006, 11:32 PM   #7
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

JC's wagon has the side skirts and i love the look of that car. ;)
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2006, 12:53 AM   #8
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennAUII
JC's wagon has the side skirts and i love the look of that car. ;)
Thanks Glenn - the coppers liked it to tonight when I was stopped for an RBT. The porr boys didn't say a word all the rest of the way home. LOL.

Just waiting on rear bar too now that I have re-raised the rear a bit (comfort of the family beat looks). Then I will also get the Pursuit front lip to finish it all off.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post