Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Cars Wanted

Cars Wanted If you want it this is the place

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2021, 12:28 PM   #1
bossfalcon
Starter Motor

Default WTB falcon XR ute pre 1997 to send to states

Evening All. Thanks for the add. I had a grand plan to buy a 2010 falcon XR8 ute here in the states but the buyer has gone dark and I'm very disappointed. He had the previous owner title it as a 1990 ford ranchero GT before putting it on the container over here. Was beautiful. Blue, 290 boss, TR6060 trans. I had already spent a couple grand on parts, which was my fault but thankfully the companies understood and I just had to mail them back

Does anybody know the specifics of re-registering a vehicle to a different year? I reached out to someone I've kept in touch with since this dream started almost 20 years ago and he said it's complicated, but not hard. Something to do with letting the rego expire and then tagging it in another state in AU as a different year or a vehicle without a title. I don't know the specifics of the process but maybe someone has a friend in the reg Dept or can help me get a vehicle shipped over. I'd be willing to buy someone's 1996-1997 but I am absolutely open to paying for someone's time to re-reg an 09-10-11 as a 94-95-96.

What I'm WTB..

I'm looking for a falcon ute to have over here in the states. I've had a dream of an HSV but I've been turned on to the falcon XR8 from this associate I met in Indiana. I will expand my search to include Holdens to those who have those kinds of contacts, but I'd love to have a falcon since they seem a bit better built and.. you know... Ford is STILL AROUND.

My requirements would be 6 speed.. recent clutch work would be much appreciated.
XR8 preferred, but a nice tuned XR6 is not out of the question. Willing to pay for clean, well kept, and turn-key. I have AU$35000 to spend. I'm guessing that'll leave me enough room for shipping and paperwork

Thanks for any help you can provide
bossfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post