Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 18-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #31
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Thinking of Buying this AU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked
Looks like it's sold. Did you buy it?
Nah, the dealer sold it without informing me after I'd told him that I'd be coming to inspect it..The search continues. thanks guys
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #32
TUF-640

Default Re: Thinking of Buying this AU

hmm everyones saying 9k is way over priced....if your going to look at it that way look where im coming from...my series 2 fairmont has virtually crapped itself in the last year that ive owned it...various worn out suspension parts, ripped off on servicing at ford (alright thats my fault :P) just got it back a few weeks ago from having a cracked head and radiator..an issue that was supposed to be fixed in these models...anyway 9k and you have a warranty...so its costs you nothing in repairs if you are faced with such problems that ive experienced...ive spent a good 4k just fixing mine within the last year...such low kms you would assume its still pretty tight and works 100%...and all in all its from a dealer, obviously dealer cars are going to be more expensive, thats a given

i see that as an absolute bargain...i was going to put mine up for sale when i found out about the head issue, asking maybe around 6-7k...as its all fixed up now and hardly needs a thing for roadworthy i was going to put it up for around 9k and its got 170 on the clock....its insured for 10 so if you could pick up a series 3 with 100 thousand less on the clock than mine thats cheap as chips

Project: 2001 AU II Fairmont Silhouette | Optioned 17" Tickford wheels + Sports suspension | Tint

Weekender: 1989 NA II Fairlane - Rosewood | Standard (with functioning SLS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hardware

Just remember gents, anyone can follow fashion, but it takes someone with real class and finesse to have Style.
TUF-640 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post