Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 19-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
irdonn
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default V-power in Perth

Apologies if this is a repost but I've just noticed V-power at the local Shell servo. Another option for 98 users. Any experiences from over east of using this compared to BP, Caltex etc.?

Cheers,

Ian

Old 19-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
Whiskeyonesix

Default Re: V-power in Perth

I used to put that in my old Volvo 360. Can't say I noticed any difference to other 98RON stuff.
I just put 95 in the AU these days.

New brake switch at 203k+211k, new Discs and Pads + service at 212k
Whiskeyonesix is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
robbyj
Rob

a mate of mine prefers it over BP ultimate, reckons it "goes harder"
Can't imagine there would be much difference however, they are both 98 octane and both burn.
Iv had a few dirty batches of shell fuel in the past, (not v-power just regular 91), but i just dont bother with shell now
robbyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
GazzF6
Perth WA
Donating Member1

V Power has been available from early July at all Coles Express sites in the metro area, not sure about regional centers? I have used both BP & Caltex 98, BP would be my pick.

Re Shell.. Don't know? But will try a tank or two and see how it goes, I reckon Shell have the best 95 fuel though.

2016 Jaguar XE Black Pack R-Sport
GazzF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post