Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 16-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default The wagons glory...soon for sale.

Yes it has been very hard letting go of the wagon..I drive an fg xr6 turbo..ive driven fpvs but I have to say ford and fpvs best have got nothing as far as excitement and animal attitude as this wagon .Even if its not quicker down the quarter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl1qwrX3cQk

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
XRGhia
meh.
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Contributions in the technical arena. 
Default Re: The wagons glory...soon for sale.

Hey Stav, how much are you after for it? Depending on what I can shuffle around, I might be interested..
Old 16-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

I was going to put it for 3000 to get 2500 roughly but to someone who loves it make me an offer .Rego till April..I put in a dvd mp3 player today. Its got the haltech 2500 stallie 411 lsd headwork..surecam...The battery is on its way out and the passnegers window didnt open today. Make me an offer and I would be more willing to sell it to a forum member than general public.I also ported the intake manifold and havent had the chance to run..
Make an offer...

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Old 16-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
Stav
Smile

Did I mention 3 inch exhaust?

Old 16-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
XRGhia
meh.
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Contributions in the technical arena. 

Naa, you didn't, but I already knew it did...

I'll be in touch... Would love to have another AU1 Futura Wagon in Galaxy Blue..
Old 16-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #6
Stav
Smile

No worries. I feel better if it will be in good hands

Old 16-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #7
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sounds really old school tuff Stav......niiiiice ;)
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #8
Stav
Smile

Thanks Mik..its been great fun to drive