Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 
Default Polite Reminder - Thread Placement.

Can members posting new threads, please take the time & effort in ensuring they are posting their new thread in the most applicable subforum.
Up the top of the subforum page, directly beneath the new thread button is a brief synopsis, detailing the types of thread that should be posted in that specific subforum.
Posting threads in the right subforum, will ensure that you have the best chance of (hopefully)getting a knowledgable reply to your thread, as well as reducing the workload imposed upon the admin / mod team in needing to relocate threads.

wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Advice taken and duly noted ..
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

Is this reaaly the best place for this thread?
If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving, and if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it, which means you must have your driving license taken away.
388cube_edxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Absolutely in 100% agreement. A little time & thought needs to go into thread location before posting. Would help the admin team & mods alot.

I remember a new members first post in this section that said "Brake light thread where is it?"

Fantastic first post. No G'day, no Thanks, no thought & wrong section.......
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
fmc351
let it burn

Ninja'd

Edit: oh wait, theres anothe one.
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 388cube_edxr8
Is this reaaly the best place for this thread?
Probably not, but I'd suggest a bit more acceptable then locking up the forums by sending out 60,000 odd pm's to every member & reactivating them one at a time, as they acknowledge the request.
hehehe.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #7
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

will do wulos

I generally send a pm to Russ or one of the mods as what area would best suit a topic if i am not to sure

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #8
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulos
Probably not, but I'd suggest a bit more acceptable then locking up the forums by sending out 60,000 odd pm's to every member & reactivating them one at a time, as they acknowledge the request.
hehehe.
Hahahaha lucky i got in first then ....
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post