Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-02-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
*rayman*
454 Power

Default Pixel car art

This is a pretty cool site... a bit like the cartoon cars you guys all had a while back as your avater pics.

http://www.pixelcarart.com

TOY - 68 SS 454 Camaro
*rayman* is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2007, 03:56 AM   #2
Jayden
Graphic Artist

im into pixelcars in my freetime occasionly, im a member of that site infact if you look around. only falcons of course

its kinda addictive and harder to master thant it looks. just a shame so many red neck MTV host wannabe 10 year olds are into it too since all you need is paint.
Old 14-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
Boss 260 Ute
Rice aint nice!

Nice find
The teletubbies were bred by the wiggles by mating a rhino with a garden gnome. They were intended to be the ultimate warrior for world domination, cute like a gnome, yet violent like a Rhino. Instead they got 4 multicoloured, brainless rhino sized retards.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
a toll bar hit my car because of my annoying padels
^^Those bastards! LOL
Boss 260 Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post