Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 16-12-2019, 07:58 PM   #181
berntd
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paynie View Post
Well I’m glad that some have got their stuff, was informed by Dazmac today that Phill hasn’t paid and is probably of going to so if I want my Firebird I have to pay for it. I already paid for it and I’m not going to again. I thought stealing was a crime.
Give Phil a call and ask what is happening.
berntd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2019, 09:21 PM   #182
Paynie
Starter Motor

Believe me the next time I’m talking to that ****er he won’t be in a position to say much, he stole my car by changing my bill of sale and title into his name.
Paynie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2019, 08:49 AM   #183
Hemihunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by berntd View Post
Give Phil a call and ask what is happening.
I think he has passed that point , dont you.
Hemihunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2019, 09:10 AM   #184
berntd
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemihunter View Post
I think he has passed that point , dont you.
I personally never went past that point until I got my stuff.
berntd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2020, 12:07 PM   #185
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Hi guys,just updating on my situation.Phil,indi(his wife) and Lawrence in the USA,are not communicatiing with me in regards to the money they all owe me.Lawrence agreed over six months ago that he and phil and indi his wife,stole our money,close to $30,000 and he also agreed to make payments to me each month.He stopped making payments three months ago(he currently owes $16,000 and is behind $6,000 in monthly payments) In the last communication we had,I said I was going to go on the forums to let everyone know what was going on and he basically said,that if I do that,I wont be getting my money,because he wont have a business left to pay me back,due to all the bad social media posts.....I feel for everyone here and everyone else effected by this,but the fact is,all of you at least have your vehicles etc sitting somewhere in a warehouse that you hopefully can recoup.....They sold all my cars after exporting them in their own names (not mine)and then spent all the money.Thats stealing and they have admitted doing this.There are no cars to recoup for me unfortunately.They have also owed me this money for about 2 1/2 years now.As I said before,I really feel for everyone effected by this and will update the situation as soon as I know something,cheers
Spidermcglurk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #186
Paynie
Starter Motor

Sorry to hear that they stopped paying, yep they stole all our cars by putting them in their names. I very much doubt if I will get my car or money back but you can report them to the FBI if it was done in America.
This user likes this post:
Old 03-01-2020, 02:13 PM   #187
Paynie
Starter Motor

It’s hard to pay your bills when your in America doing renovations to your house that you just refinanced.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:06 PM   #188
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Lawrence Ryan thought he could keep me quiet,by coming up with some deal to make payments each month.After a couple of payments,he suddenly started dropping the payments to $500 and then nothing at all....All three of them have come up with a great way to respond to any issues......Dont answer emails,texts or phone calls,ever.......The longest time it took for a response,was 6 months from them.....and then it was only three words.Pathetic at best.The only way ive managed to get in contact with them,is pretending to be a new customer....they answer emails to new work it seems,even though they wont pay their existing bills.I am investigating legal action at the moment.....Phils wife Indi,is American,so freezing her travel between countries is the aim,as she is also a fraudster.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:39 PM   #189
Paynie
Starter Motor

You need to contact customs and talk to them as I have, because they change names on titles and bill of sales and change gst amounts they are committing fraud but you must talk to customs 1 on1 for anything to happen as if you fill in the online form they never look at it.
2 users like this post:
Old 03-01-2020, 04:20 PM   #190
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Yeah,thanks for that,will get onto customs next week and see what they say👍
Old 03-01-2020, 10:56 PM   #191
Baz 150
Starter Motor

Hi everyone. After a bit of investigating and asking questions of different people I decided to give Montana Exports a call. That is the name of the company at the address that my parts were sent to. That was on 19/12/19. I spoke to Al who is the owner. He could not have been more helpful. By the end of the day the freight status had been updated and the next day he emailed me with all the details of the shipping. Al at Montana did not want to be involved in any of the crap that is going on. So I will hopefully have something at about the end of January. Feel really bad for you who have a lot more to loose. These people are supposedly devout Lutherans. If that is the case, God help us. Best of luck to you all. Will let you know if I get my parts
Baz 150 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:35 AM   #192
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paynie View Post
It’s hard to pay your bills when your in America doing renovations to your house that you just refinanced.
Are you saying that Lawrence owns a house and is renovating it in the USA?
Old 09-01-2020, 06:49 PM   #193
Paynie
Starter Motor

You need to contact ABF and Qld fair trading, Amanda at fair trading.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:39 AM   #194
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

It has come to my attention that threats have been made against at least one poster in this thread to sue them for defamation.

I want to make it quite clear (in case others receive the same threat) that Australian law provides a very clear defence in a defamation suit of justification, that is, the material published was substantially true.

There is no doubt that this thread would meet all three elements necessary to be found defamatory (it's published, it identifies an individual and it is likely to damage reputation) but this defence only requires the publisher to prove it to be true in substance or not materially different from the truth. As we are the publisher (not the posters) we rely on the accuracy of the posts to meet that standard.

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2020, 07:58 AM   #195
Hemihunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That would be interesting case in the court room especially with all parties involved in attendance in 1 room together.
Hemihunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 21-02-2020, 03:19 PM   #196
greasemonkey
Starter Motor

Any updates? Anyone been able to get ahold of Phil or get their stuff, yet??
greasemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-03-2020, 08:46 AM   #197
greasemonkey
Starter Motor

I too have gotten screwed by Phil and his wife Indy. I found this forum and am shocked to see all this. They have my money and my stuff and don’t answer or return calls or emails.
Old 14-03-2020, 06:14 PM   #198
Paynie
Starter Motor

Gday Grease monkey, yep it’s a sad situation, I have been trying to reach out to Phil to negotiate a way out but he’s not interested. I have now started legal proceedings against the people who have got my car and Phil and Indy will now get drawn in as well as so many laws have been broken. Have you got a lawyer?
Old 17-05-2020, 07:29 AM   #199
greasemonkey
Starter Motor

I thought Phil was honest.. What happened? Wish I would have found this forum sooner. I’m holding out hope that Phil does the right thing. I know life has its curve balls and am willing to cut some slack.
Old 17-05-2020, 10:38 AM   #200
ken1939

Sorry to hear, I used them and every thing went as planned without a hitch.
ken1939 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-05-2020, 10:45 AM   #201
greasemonkey
Starter Motor

Phil should reply to the thread and to the individuals affected with an explanation...if he cares to save his reputation and business.
Old 17-05-2020, 12:15 PM   #202
ossietim
Starter Motor

Are they still trading ? Was told they have gone under
ossietim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-05-2020, 12:25 PM   #203
greasemonkey
Starter Motor

They’re still around. Their websites are still up and the phones still go to voicemail so I would say they are waiting on this to blow over and people to give up or forget they got ripped off.
Old 17-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #204
Paynie
Starter Motor

Hey grease monkey I sent you a private message
Old 31-05-2020, 11:59 AM   #205
greasemonkey
Starter Motor

Still no word from Phil or Indira Newell or Lawrence Ryan or anyone from Austousa.com or usatoaus.com.....
Old 31-05-2020, 12:00 PM   #206
greasemonkey
Starter Motor

When? Before they turned into thieves??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1939 View Post
Sorry to hear, I used them and every thing went as planned without a hitch.
Old 31-05-2020, 12:57 PM   #207
JGP

Hope you all get it sorted out...

PS this thread comes up 2nd link on google when searching 'usatoaus.com'
Whiteline sway bars,nolathane bushes, Koni reds,Kings springs,nolathane camber kit,whiteline bump stops.
Built tailshaft + billet cv, ZF + PWR exchanger + braided lines, Superpro diff bushes.
JGP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 31-05-2020, 01:44 PM   #208
Paynie
Starter Motor

What a bunch of thieves and to make it worse Customs are not interested in the fact that these people submit fraudulent paperwork, what am I paying huge taxes for? But now going after them in the court,
2 users like this post:
Old 08-06-2020, 09:38 AM   #209
HardTop Coupe
Starter Motor

Hello all, I am also currently going through the courts with these guys. Considering how many people here are affected, it might be worth considering a class action against Lawrence, Phil and Indy...It is plainly obvious that they have set up their business this way to deceive and rip off the public. I would also consider filing criminal charges against them. PM me if anyone is interested.
HardTop Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2020, 11:05 AM   #210
Tom1966
Starter Motor

Hi all, I have been trying to chase up Indy from Usa2Aus for a while now and only stumbled onto this forum looking for other contact methods for the company. Reading all the other issues people have had is very distressing. Like you I have entrusted them with some expensive cargo which is MIA. The last contact i had was on the 9th of march:

GENERAL NOTIFICATION

The arrival date of this container has been delayed due to the transshipment via China. We do not have an updated ETA however we will do so as more information comes to hand.

The USAtoAUS team

Since then nothing. My shipment was due to land in Melbourne a long time ago. If anyone has anymore info on who the containers go to so that maybe i can contact them(used to be CFS in spotswood) . I have used this company before and also shipments are generally always late (which I'm not to stressed about) but have never had them not respond like this.
Tom1966 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post