Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 22-01-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
4lex
the pom

Default S pack cluster in EB2 GLi

Guys, I've got hold of an S cluster for my EB2 and fitted it no trouble. Struggling a bit with the oil pressure sender though, can anyone help with this?

I've bought this:

Which has part number 9340064066 and 30 to 55 kPa range. Also has '088' machined onto it. Is this a sender or a switch?

Next problem: I can just about see the existing switch with my head just in front of the nearside front wheel. Seriously doubt I can get at it with my small toolkit, is there an easier way?

Also, will oil **** out of the hole when I remove the old one, and do I need a gasket for the replacement unit?

Cheers all,
Alex

Oh - and the low coolant level sensor - this fits into the side of the header tank to the right of the pressure cap as we look at it from the front? Will the relevant wires already be present in the GLi loom, or will i have to wire it up myself? Cheers.
4lex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post