Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 01-12-2020, 09:04 PM   #31
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine OEM fuel filter to suit AUII XR8 sedan please.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:01 PM   #32
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
Hi GT. are new headlinings still available for B series utes?

Hi mate, no longer available.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 01-12-2020, 10:11 PM   #33
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8 View Post
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-...frcectupt=true

Example above. I can only get for $22 + freight if required.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:17 PM   #34
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-...frcectupt=true

Example above. I can only get for $22 + freight if required.
Thanks mate, do you know if the one you linked fits the 5L V8, as it only lists the 6cyl ?.

Also I forgot to ask, a genuine Ford Motorcraft power steering pressure switch to suit the above mentioned vehicle.

Regards.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:46 PM   #35
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks mate, do you know if the one you linked fits the 5L V8, as it only lists the 6cyl ?.

Also I forgot to ask, a genuine Ford Motorcraft power steering pressure switch to suit the above mentioned vehicle.

Regards.
Yes both 6 cylinder (with IRS) and V8 take the same fuel filter in AU Series, its the non IRS 6 cylinder that is unique.

Power steering switch that sits in the rack is available, $100 plus freight.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:30 AM   #36
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

Hey GT

I am after a silver spear insert driver's door 2008 FG XR6 ute.

Cav
Cav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2020, 09:00 AM   #37
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
Hey GT

I am after a silver spear insert driver's door 2008 FG XR6 ute.

Cav
Hi Cav,

Will need your VIN to confirm as there are a few different coloured spears available pending on a few things. If its the standard satin silver spear for XR then it is no longer available. There are a few others that are though.

GT
Old 02-12-2020, 12:49 PM   #38
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi Cav,

Will need your VIN to confirm as there are a few different coloured spears available pending on a few things. If its the standard satin silver spear for XR then it is no longer available. There are a few others that are though.

GT
Yes I got the same news from the Ford dealer in Rocky.

The driver's one in my ute which I have only had for a short while is black.

I took it off and it is silver that has been painted black rather poorly - so I am going to sand it back and repaint it silver.

What could possibly go wrong?

Cheers
Cav

Gratuitous ute shot follows ...

Cav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2020, 01:47 PM   #39
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
Yes I got the same news from the Ford dealer in Rocky.

The driver's one in my ute which I have only had for a short while is black.

I took it off and it is silver that has been painted black rather poorly - so I am going to sand it back and repaint it silver.

What could possibly go wrong?

Cheers
Cav

Gratuitous ute shot follows ...

Nice ute!!
Old 04-12-2020, 10:39 PM   #40
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Quote:
Careful - There are 2 types of Fuel Filters

With IRS - AFG55 / BG 9155 B or With Out IRS - AFG60

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161

T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org

Last edited by Dingo; 04-12-2020 at 10:44 PM.
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-12-2020, 10:44 PM   #41
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
Careful

With IRS - AFG55 / BG 9155 B or With Out IRS - AFG60 they use different Fuel Filters
Thanks mate, I need the one for IRS.

I believe the link that GT sent above was the one I need, it suits IRS.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:11 AM   #42
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Genuine Ford Parts

Hi GT, do you have indicative pricing for the 19 x 9.5” rear rims and caps in standard grey finish as per FGII RSpec and FGXR8 to suit 05/2011 GT?

Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FairmontGS is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2020, 12:23 AM   #43
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Careful - There are 2 types of Fuel Filters

With IRS - AFG55 / BG 9155 B or With Out IRS - AFG60
AU2 XR8 only came with IRS, so there is only one option...
2 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2020, 12:40 AM   #44
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Hi GT, do you have indicative pricing for the 19 x 9.5” rear rims and caps in standard grey finish as per FGII RSpec and FGXR8 to suit 05/2011 GT?

Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FG2 GT Rspec had a choice of 2 different rear wheels 19x9 with red inserts ($960 each) or 19x9 with black insert ($930 each), GTF Style rear 19x9 ($870 each). The FGX XR8 Rear 19x9 wheels are $745 each. Centre caps are $171 each. Will need to add freight to any of the above.

You will need to be very specific about which wheel you are exactly after, if you have a picture or part number, that will also help.
Old 05-12-2020, 05:57 PM   #45
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
FG2 GT Rspec had a choice of 2 different rear wheels 19x9 with red inserts ($960 each) or 19x9 with black insert ($930 each), GTF Style rear 19x9 ($870 each). The FGX XR8 Rear 19x9 wheels are $745 each. Centre caps are $171 each. Will need to add freight to any of the above.

You will need to be very specific about which wheel you are exactly after, if you have a picture or part number, that will also help.
Thanks GT. That's given me some things to think about. I'm up for new rear rubber soon and thought it might be time to go for the wider rims.

I need the rims that would match the exact style of the original 2011 rims in finish. I'll do some research.
FairmontGS is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-12-2020, 02:51 AM   #46
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Roostercam..

Let me know what part you are referring to..

AU IRS LSD Diff Parts.JPG
Old 06-12-2020, 11:34 AM   #47
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

AU Rear Knuckle.JPG
Old 07-12-2020, 10:40 AM   #48
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

G’day GT

Can I please have a part number for a Universal Joint rego 5600MO

As on Microcat there is no part number listed for a universal joint for a T3 TE50 2002 you have to buy a complete tail shaft...........

Thanx Darren

Last edited by Dingo; 07-12-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:40 PM   #49
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi Darren,

From what I can work out the universal joint should be BA 4635 A.

Cheers,
GT
Old 07-12-2020, 03:00 PM   #50
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Gday GT

yeah i thort as much , just wanted to check as MC only shows up to 31st of October 2001

thanx again

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooo

Old 07-12-2020, 03:37 PM   #51
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Gday GT

yeah i thort as much , just wanted to check as MC only shows up to 31st of October 2001

thanx again

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooo
Do you know if they are physically different? Maybe compare the part number supplied with one off a vehicle.

You might find they are the same?
Old 08-12-2020, 10:14 PM   #52
dead_man00124

Complete set of rubbers for the doors?
doors and frames

S1 AU Fairmont

also very long shot, can you tell me if the tailshaft is different on a T3 TE/TS50 manual is different to the XR8 manual sedan?
dead_man00124 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2020, 12:02 AM   #53
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_man00124 View Post
Complete set of rubbers for the doors?
doors and frames

S1 AU Fairmont

also very long shot, can you tell me if the tailshaft is different on a T3 TE/TS50 manual is different to the XR8 manual sedan?
From what I can find, I could only possibly get both front and RHR on door seals. LHR and all door opening on body seals are no longer available. Just getting confirmation and pricing on the three said seals and will advise.

Yes the shafts are different from a T3 T Series Manual and a XR8 manual. The T series us shaft TAU3 4602 A and the XR uses ERT 4602 A.

Get back to you about the seals.
Old 09-12-2020, 02:04 PM   #54
dead_man00124

thanks mate, would be appreciated.
dead_man00124 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2020, 07:27 PM   #55
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_man00124 View Post
thanks mate, would be appreciated.
Can get both front on door seals for $45 each and the RHR on door seal for $115 (not sure why the rear is so much more?). Freight of $20 on top if required.

PM me if your interested.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:27 PM   #56
Espec

Hi GT can i get a price on a SY territory rear console bin latch part no 5R7ZA11675AASH
Cheers Eric
Espec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-12-2020, 10:41 PM   #57
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espec View Post
Hi GT can i get a price on a SY territory rear console bin latch part no 5R7ZA11675AASH
Cheers Eric
Hi Eric,

$47 + freight if required.

Cheers,
GT
Old 12-12-2020, 11:07 PM   #58
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Hi GT,

Are the rear bleed screw in the brake calliper's still available for AUII XR8 standard PBR brakes.

Also the rear exhaust rubber hanger ?, although I have a Herrod exhaust on it now but not sure if they used the genuine rubber mount or not ?.

Cheers.
Old 12-12-2020, 11:22 PM   #59
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT,

Are the rear bleed screw in the brake calliper's still available for AUII XR8 standard PBR brakes.

Also the rear exhaust rubber hanger ?, although I have a Herrod exhaust on it now but not sure if they used the genuine rubber mount or not ?.

Cheers.
Hi Galaxy XR8,

Brake bleed screw is not available from Ford, how ever I am sure they are available from aftermarket brake specialists or auto stores.

Yes rear rubber hanger for AU2 XR8 is still available, $10 + freight each.

Cheers,
GT
Old 12-12-2020, 11:29 PM   #60
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Hi Galaxy XR8,

Brake bleed screw is not available from Ford, how ever I am sure they are available from aftermarket brake specialists or auto stores.

Yes rear rubber hanger for AU2 XR8 is still available, $10 + freight each.

Cheers,
GT
Cheers, mate, does the rear rubber hanger have a part number on it or pic, I'm trying to establish if the one I have that is stuffed is a genuine one or not, I assume even though Herrod did the exhaust that it would have been designed around all the original hangers etc, and therefore theoretically should use the existing rubber mount.