Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 22-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
NeoF6
Starter Motor

Default First Tune FG F6

Got my car tuned Monday 20-9 Lightning strike FG F6 by BluePower .
To be honest im new to this forum, and also my first turbo. I done heaps of research before i made my decision on who i wanted to tune my car.

How pleased i am, Chris and Theo are awesome at what they do, and top blokes to boot. Car was great when i dropped it off, and vastly improved when i picked it up still have a smile on my face.

I have no doubt that these lads are the best at what they do, the proof is right here on this forum cant argue with that thanks guys, see ya again soon .
http://www.fordforums.com.au/newthre...wthread&f=142#
cheers Steve.

NeoF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2010, 06:30 AM   #2
black mummba

tune alone??
got any power, torque, boost figures??
black mummba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

It was great to meet you steve ...

It was good to see how heathly your F6 was with 40k on the clock.

Steve car made 280kw stock which made it hard for us to make more KW.

After a new thermostat, checking plug gaps and a bit of TLC the car left making 301kw but was limited due to needing valve springs.
No point damaging the valves for the sake of a few more KW

Glad to hear you are enjoying the car and now with some warmer weather heading our way there will be a bit more traction on the road for you too...
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

300 at the bags with nothing more than a tune and thermostat., that's nuts.

Well done boys.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post