Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-07-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
Dilan

Default Automotive course

Don't know if this is 'automotive talk' (if not please move it : ), but I have a mate who needs some help on chosing a course, I'am posting what he posted in another forum:

Quote:
Hi,

Firstly I live in Victoria, and would prefer to find a course in Victoria:

Well, in a few months time I will be faced with the decision of choosing what university course I would like to apply for. Now, I will try tell you guys what I aspire to do in the future and I hope you may be able to direct me towards the appropriate course. Before anyone flames me, our careers counsellor is on long service leave so there isn’t anyone I can really ask (I would like to find out before uni open days).

Well my future aspirations: I was after a job which would allow me to design a certain aspect of a motor vehicle be it engine/mechanics or aero-dynamics (mainly engine/mechanics). I was wondering which courses would give me the best chances at getting into this type of career.

If anyone has any courses or experience that they know/or have experienced with (does that make sense?) It would be a great help if you could give me some advice.
Dilan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post