Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 05-08-2019, 06:37 AM   #1
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Grey Nomads - grumpy pains in the ***

Quote:
The pastime is experiencing double-digit growth in most states but some townsfolk say "grumpy" seniors can leave them feeling overwhelmed at times.

A series of run-ins in Broome, Western Australia, has renewed debate about how to best handle the visitors, who are important contributors to the local economy.
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-...00?pfmredir=sm

Rather interesting article about grey nomads giving the locals the ****s with entitled behavior, it doesn't surprise me given their lack of courtesy to other drivers on the roads.

Have you had run ins with grey nomads before?
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 06:47 AM   #2
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Grey Nomads - grumpy pains in the ***

Also another interesting insight - this may be the last generation of grey nomads:

Quote:
But for future generations, the outlook in terms of grey nomadism being a viable retirement lifestyle is not especially bright.

Home ownership is sliding out of reach for many younger people and many are enmeshed in the gig economy, meaning they are not receiving employer superannuation contributions.

Future generations may be so much in debt or living in such straitened circumstances that they cannot retire to a life of leisurely travel.
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-...hange/10599340
2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 06:59 AM   #3
theBlake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Rather interesting article about grey nomads giving the locals the ****s with entitled behavior,
there is probably just as many stories that could be told about locals giving the grey nomads the ****s with entitled behaviour, so I don't think that this article helps anyone.
7 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 07:31 AM   #4
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBlake View Post
there is probably just as many stories that could be told about locals giving the grey nomads the ****s with entitled behaviour, so I don't think that this article helps anyone.
Yep, more click bait..........
4 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 09:21 AM   #5
Sabantien
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Having moved to a small town that has a huge influx of nomads, I definitely see both sides.

Some locals hate any outsiders. They don't care that they bring money to the town because they're personally not getting any of it. (although I'm sure they don't mind that we have 3 grocery stores open seven days a week, and the fourth pub in town just re-opened).

I have also seen grey nomads have tantrums that would make a toddler proud over the most ridiculous things.

But for the most part they're friendly enough. I've had more than a few drinks and even dinners bought for me at the pub, but I don't go out nearly as often as I used to. The downside of it is it feels like you're an attraction at a theme park some days. Which is okay when I'm at work, but I like a break from it.

Some of them could stand to have a little more etiquette on the road, but they're not alone in that.
Sabantien is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 09:32 AM   #6
71cop
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=Franco Cozzo;6325562]https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-...00?pfmredir=sm

Rather interesting article about grey nomads giving the locals the ****s with entitled behavior, it doesn't surprise me given their lack of courtesy to other drivers on the roads.

[QUOTE]

Well I'm not a grey nomad but there's plenty of people across all age groups that act like they are entitled to something they aren't and this also applies to lack of courtesy given on the roads as well.
71cop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 12:45 PM   #7
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Working on the road, I see it everyday grey or otherwise, caravaners.

A lot of them buy their petrol, groceries, treats elsewhere (usually Woolworths) then proceed to the nearest RV friendly small town expecting free camping with all the amenities (water, electrical hook-ups, dump points, views) and then complaint they are not allowed to stay more than 48hrs in one spot, might have to buy something or that the local breakfast café / bakery is to expensive.

Spend some money in the little towns and they might be more welcome.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 01:21 PM   #8
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Working on the road, I see it everyday grey or otherwise, caravaners.

A lot of them buy their petrol, groceries, treats elsewhere (usually Woolworths) then proceed to the nearest RV friendly small town expecting free camping with all the amenities (water, electrical hook-ups, dump points, views) and then complaint they are not allowed to stay more than 48hrs in one spot, might have to buy something or that the local breakfast café / bakery is to expensive.

Spend some money in the little towns and they might be more welcome.
So not only are they a pain in the *** on the roads, they don't contribute to the local economies of the regions they swarm to wanting free stuff.

Geez if the local cafe is too expensive go buy a steak from a restaurant in Melbourne

A pint is $15 at the local pub around the corner from work and it's in the scumbag reffo suburbs
Old 05-08-2019, 01:36 PM   #9
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Yep, the RV friendly town idea was originally set up to encourage motorhomer's (CMCA group started it) to stay up to a few days but think about spending some of their money in the local economy but since the RV industry has become bigger in recent years. That original idea sorta left with Elvis.
It hasn't helped with more backpackers camping for months in RV friendly free stays stuffing it up for others trying to do the right thing.
I've heard they tried to break into the local swimming pool here so they could access the showers for free.

2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 01:43 PM   #10
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Makes you wonder if it'll die out as the oldies cark it, I've done Melbourne - Adelaide - Melbourne 6x by road and the only place I've stopped driveway to driveway is Tailem Bend at the servo for fuel and a pie and then I continue on, I don't stop at any points in between the two cities other than Tailem Bend to be safe on fuel - I could probably go driveway to driveway if I stretched it.

Otherwise I'd just fly with QANTAS flights $150 e/w and it's only just over an hour point to point, take into account 16 hours of annual leave there and back and flying is cheaper.

Caravan and tow rig buys you a lot of flights and hotels.
4 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 01:48 PM   #11
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Just on a side note.....
The growth of the caravanning, motorhome, RV industry really took off after the 2001 US, 2002 Bali terror attacks probably due to the uncertainty of travelling overseas.
Back in 94 when I built my first work motorhome they were a rarity on the road in Oz.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:02 PM   #12
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Makes you wonder if it'll die out as the oldies cark it, I've done Melbourne - Adelaide - Melbourne 6x by road and the only place I've stopped driveway to driveway is Tailem Bend at the servo for fuel and a pie and then I continue on, I don't stop at any points in between the two cities other than Tailem Bend to be safe on fuel - I could probably go driveway to driveway if I stretched it.

Otherwise I'd just fly with QANTAS flights $150 e/w and it's only just over an hour point to point, take into account 16 hours of annual leave there and back and flying is cheaper.

Yeh, For a weekly rate, I can stay in very nice country motels for a little over what I would pay for a week in a grotty council caravan park minus the running costs of the MH.
Most good motels have facilities to cook locally bought produce.
Here, I'm using the motels kitchen to cook the best scotch fillet, veges I've ever had from the local butchers and farmers gate selllers.

4 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 02:20 PM   #13
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
It does, no wonder they're so Grumpy when they see all those Trivago ads and think I cant Ive got too much invested here!
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP
Vesper Martini is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 02:23 PM   #14
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I’ve only had a couple of dealings with grey nomads, the occasions were cordially efficient.

That said, I find it sad that like the way most hotrodding and MCs have gone, it’s seemingly become scripted by implicit rules for how you do things.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 03:06 PM   #15
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-...00?pfmredir=sm

Have you had run ins with grey nomads before?
I am a part time grey nomad and I read the article and I reckon it just a slow news day. **** poor examples of "bad behaviour" really? 2 really weak examples. If Broome doesn't want the tourists then put as ign on the highway saying so - I certainly won't go back - I am not sure what the attraction is
Old 05-08-2019, 03:24 PM   #16
roKWiz
Cabover nut

I used to be a member of the CMCA just so I could get their chapter events book, so I could make sure I wasn't anywhere near where their chapters were staying.
Made the mistake once of staying in Berry (NSW) showground when their circus rolled into town, taking up all the space with their giggling women and the terrible guitar playing all night long usually from the loud mouth president of the club. They knocked on my door several times wanting me to join them.
Even the carnies who were staying there moved to get away.

Wait until we start seeing these dangerously built tiny houses getting around. God I hope not.

Old 05-08-2019, 04:13 PM   #17
Sprintey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'll never forget being a surveyor back in 2003 in Tassie sitting around campfire with grey nomads of the time, probably before the term existed. They were really impressed that I was paid well to work around Oz with a Cruiser and caravan, but it blew me away the entitlement when they informed me I was going to be paying for their retirement, double dipping, medical etc. I thought "there isn't enough of me to pay for all of you". Some of the attitudes like SKINS - "Spend Kids Inheritance Now" is reprehensible.

However, when you meet them, they are friendly, definitely Australian in the old sense of the term, and good people for the most.

Rules like the double dipping, all the pro housing rules since 1984, 5000-year low interest rates, cramming our cities with workers who dilute wages; have conspired to drastically reduce the outlook of young people born in Australia. We've replaced productive work with RE speculation and asset structures that greatly favour the old. It ain't 1972 when you fall into a secure job paying $7000 and the burden of a $17,000 house. Those jobs are in Thailand building you Hiluxes.

When I see young travellers, they are in the totally clapped out Mitsi vans, trying to hide to sleep the night. It's become a plague in itself, but again, they are pretty good people. Either that or they are homeless - again, can be good people if you get to know them. How on earth did we do this to our young?!

Here's Geelong in the 1960s for a comparo of quality of life, when everything was made locally. And even exported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfFYc4C_JCA
Old 05-08-2019, 04:46 PM   #18
Sprintey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Also, if you are young and on the forums and wondering why it all seems so expensive - this is perhaps the greatest gift I can give:

http://earlyretirementextreme.com/ho...s-part-ii.html

So a disclaimer, it is the presentation of a method of extreme frugality, attaining a savings goal from income and saving a very high percentage of it which is then invested to generate a return. Its focus is as much on this as ways to not spend in the first place, how to not be in debt; it might not be for you so as with all financial matters, don't consider this forum post as advice, investigate it for yourself and run it past professionals if you have to.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:54 PM   #19
jaydee
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You're in Broome for crying out loud, a little piece of paradise.
Sure, it's expensive, but you just need to adjust your watch to Broome time, sit back and crack another cold one.
3 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 05:51 PM   #20
dunga
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I am surprised anyone still watches or reads anything from the abc total tax payer funded garbage is all they produce.
dunga is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #21
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

My hair is grey and I have a caravan.

I bin around this planet for 70 years so let me give youse dumb ugly young whippersnappers some knowledge.

I paid 17% interest on my home loan, so don't tell me how tough youse blokes have it nowadays.

As regards the highways and byways, I believe I am a safe driver, I have to be because my cataracts have severely restricted my vision.

My wife compensates for my condition by continually calling "LOOKOUT!" when all those other idiots on the road don't look where they are going.

Her yelling out so much does get tiring so I take out my hearing aids so she doesn't disturb my lack of concentration. She became wise to this so now I merely turn down the volume, but that means I can't hear that good ole country music on the wireless.

I am not a risk taker, I know how to manage risk. For example, I know I am nearly blind so I compensate by driving at 80kmh out on the highway. On places like the Newell where the speed limit is 110, I travel at 90 so as not to hold up the truckies too much. As you can see I am very considerate of other road users.

I know they really appreciate my gesture because when they overtake me they toot their horns as a thank you. Some of them even cut back in pretty close to my front bumper so that I can slipstream them for a few metres thereby saving some fuel.

I also try to drive to the road conditions because this is what the boys in blue tell us to do. On winding roads, I sometimes drop down to 60 especially if it is hilly, and then when we get to double lanes it is a signal to me that the road ahead is straight so I speed up to 90 and even 100 so I don't inconvenience the long line of patient motorists travelling behind me.

I have made a few modifications to my tow vehicle. One day I nearly hit a horse on the Brungle road just out of Gundagai. It was nearly dark so my lights on low beam didn't pick the horse up until the last moment. Luckily I was not towing the caravan at the time, but because the road was winding I was only travelling at about 80. And let me tell you about another problem. When you have as stream of cars behind you it is often hard to see the road ahead due to the dazzling effect those car headlights behind you have. Don't they know I can hardly see even in good sunlight? Oh, I forgot to mention that I also suffer from Adie's tonic pupil where one eye doesn't react to light properly.

What I did as a result of that near collision was to raise the height of my lights on low beam. That way I can easily see an animal on the road 100 metres ahead even though I am on low beam.

A tip to help fellow road users is to flash your lights at them when you see something on their side of the road. Be aware though that there are many false alarms out there. What is wrong with some idiot drivers out there? Next time they flash their lights at me warning of something on the road I may not slow down and that way I may have a serious accident and harm the local wildlife. Poor things. Why don't people have consideration for wild animals on the road? Plus I reckon all those motorists flashing at me is the cause of my Adie's tonic pupil. Bastards.

Anyhow, I don't want this to be a dissertation on my myriad of medical malaises so I'll close now and see youse all on the road although youse will probably see me first.
Cav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #22
guzzis3
AU3 ute EL futura

Interesting discussion.

Grey nomads are like everyone else, mostly ok, some AHs. People see the world from their own perspective, you can't expect them to see yours. I mean if people were smart they would take my advice and all live happy trouble free lives...

I used to stay in on site vans when I was young because I toured by bike and wanted the beast close to me when I slept. More recently my partner and I went to NZ (fantastic incredible place with lovely people) and she had terrible reactions to the chemicals in the rooms.

So I've tried various rigs to enable us to travel, teardrop, ute pod etc. Probably going to build a purpose designed ute pod soon. Anyway the point is I'd go the van park now even though the $ don't really add up. The reason is van parks are like little temporary villages. I meet lots of really happy friendly people who will share a clue or 5 on what's cheap/good etc. Mind we only stay at the best parks we can find and go for an ensuite site wherever possible. We don't free camp at all.

I've seen caravaning ebb and flow over the decades. For a while there I thought it might disappear entirely. Wrong again. A woman must have been listening...

It's easy to have a go at the baby boomers. They have had it easy all their lives, Vietnam notwithstanding, and have taken everything they could. But the truth is the reason the young are stuffed is because starting with Hawke we transitioned from one of the most egalitarian countries in the world to one of massive economic stratification. Poverty doubled between 1984 and 1994, as did extreme wealth, and that trend has just continued. Those who didn't establish an economic base and career before it hit the fan in 87 have been behind the 8 ball ever since.

The flip side though is no one gives a rats about anything anymore. As the pre war generation retired and now are dying off everything, and especially infrastructure, has gone to hell, and it's not about to get better.
guzzis3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 06:15 PM   #23
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

How many have fake names stencilled next to the caravan door, or travel consistently under noms-de-plume? Just curious.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:29 PM   #24
jgmdat

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzis3 View Post
Interesting discussion.

Grey nomads are like everyone else, mostly ok, some AHs. People see the world from their own perspective, you can't expect them to see yours. I mean if people were smart they would take my advice and all live happy trouble free lives...

I used to stay in on site vans when I was young because I toured by bike and wanted the beast close to me when I slept. More recently my partner and I went to NZ (fantastic incredible place with lovely people) and she had terrible reactions to the chemicals in the rooms.

So I've tried various rigs to enable us to travel, teardrop, ute pod etc. Probably going to build a purpose designed ute pod soon. Anyway the point is I'd go the van park now even though the $ don't really add up. The reason is van parks are like little temporary villages. I meet lots of really happy friendly people who will share a clue or 5 on what's cheap/good etc. Mind we only stay at the best parks we can find and go for an ensuite site wherever possible. We don't free camp at all.

I've seen caravaning ebb and flow over the decades. For a while there I thought it might disappear entirely. Wrong again. A woman must have been listening...

It's easy to have a go at the baby boomers. They have had it easy all their lives, Vietnam notwithstanding, and have taken everything they could. But the truth is the reason the young are stuffed is because starting with Hawke we transitioned from one of the most egalitarian countries in the world to one of massive economic stratification. Poverty doubled between 1984 and 1994, as did extreme wealth, and that trend has just continued. Those who didn't establish an economic base and career before it hit the fan in 87 have been behind the 8 ball ever since.

The flip side though is no one gives a rats about anything anymore. As the pre war generation retired and now are dying off everything, and especially infrastructure, has gone to hell, and it's not about to get better.

"It's easy to have a go at the baby boomers. They have had it easy all their lives, Vietnam notwithstanding, and have taken everything they could."

Are you serious or bitter? I'm not a baby boomer either.
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2019, 06:53 PM   #25
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
My hair is grey and I have a caravan.

I bin around this planet for 70 years so let me give youse dumb ugly young whippersnappers some knowledge.

I paid 17% interest on my home loan, so don't tell me how tough youse blokes have it nowadays.

As regards the highways and byways, I believe I am a safe driver, I have to be because my cataracts have severely restricted my vision.

My wife compensates for my condition by continually calling "LOOKOUT!" when all those other idiots on the road don't look where they are going.

Her yelling out so much does get tiring so I take out my hearing aids so she doesn't disturb my lack of concentration. She became wise to this so now I merely turn down the volume, but that means I can't hear that good ole country music on the wireless.

I am not a risk taker, I know how to manage risk. For example, I know I am nearly blind so I compensate by driving at 80kmh out on the highway. On places like the Newell where the speed limit is 110, I travel at 90 so as not to hold up the truckies too much. As you can see I am very considerate of other road users.

I know they really appreciate my gesture because when they overtake me they toot their horns as a thank you. Some of them even cut back in pretty close to my front bumper so that I can slipstream them for a few metres thereby saving some fuel.

I also try to drive to the road conditions because this is what the boys in blue tell us to do. On winding roads, I sometimes drop down to 60 especially if it is hilly, and then when we get to double lanes it is a signal to me that the road ahead is straight so I speed up to 90 and even 100 so I don't inconvenience the long line of patient motorists travelling behind me.

I have made a few modifications to my tow vehicle. One day I nearly hit a horse on the Brungle road just out of Gundagai. It was nearly dark so my lights on low beam didn't pick the horse up until the last moment. Luckily I was not towing the caravan at the time, but because the road was winding I was only travelling at about 80. And let me tell you about another problem. When you have as stream of cars behind you it is often hard to see the road ahead due to the dazzling effect those car headlights behind you have. Don't they know I can hardly see even in good sunlight? Oh, I forgot to mention that I also suffer from Adie's tonic pupil where one eye doesn't react to light properly.

What I did as a result of that near collision was to raise the height of my lights on low beam. That way I can easily see an animal on the road 100 metres ahead even though I am on low beam.

A tip to help fellow road users is to flash your lights at them when you see something on their side of the road. Be aware though that there are many false alarms out there. What is wrong with some idiot drivers out there? Next time they flash their lights at me warning of something on the road I may not slow down and that way I may have a serious accident and harm the local wildlife. Poor things. Why don't people have consideration for wild animals on the road? Plus I reckon all those motorists flashing at me is the cause of my Adie's tonic pupil. Bastards.

Anyhow, I don't want this to be a dissertation on my myriad of medical malaises so I'll close now and see youse all on the road although youse will probably see me first.
You old bastard I'm surprised you're still kicking, the good die young I guess so you'll be around for a while yet

Did the house come with a free set of steak knives?

I'd rather pay 17% on like $50,000 than 5% on bloody $834,000 but I digress:

Quote:
Latest data from the Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) shows Melbourne has an average median house price of $834,000. So what can you actually buy in the city with a budget in the early eights?
https://www.therealestateconversatio...ice/1542670776

I live 60km out of Melbourne and the crappy end of the market here is still 8x my gross wages (and theres no work here), I pay $2500/year in tolls driving to and from work and spend 20 days (20x 24 hours per year) sitting in the car commuting to and from work.

I hear there is nice new apartments going cheap in Sydney though
5 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 06:55 PM   #26
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

Quote:
You old bastard I'm surprised you're still kicking, the good die young I guess so you'll be around for a while yet

Did the house come with a free set of steak knives?

I'd rather pay 17% on like $50,000 than 5% on bloody $834,000 but I digress:

https://www.therealestateconversatio...ice/1542670776

I live 60km out of Melbourne and the crappy end of the market here is still 8x my gross wages (and theres no work here), I pay $2500/year in tolls driving to and from work and spend 20 days (20x 24 hours per year) sitting in the car commuting to and from work.

Geeze I’m crying mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2019, 06:59 PM   #27
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
Geeze I’m crying mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll be here all day for autographs
Old 05-08-2019, 07:01 PM   #28
Sprintey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Franco incredible numbers for the price asked.
Yes, 17% (lets say 20%) on 50K was a very eye opening amount in 1980s dollars. That's 10,000. 5% on 834 is over 40,000 per year, each and every year. There's plenty of folks here who don't make 50K before tax.

How many years did the 17% go for before it fell? 2?
The 5% on the 834K goes on each year ad infinitum...

Back to cars, I see heaps of early 30's longboarder surfers with a relatively new, expensive Merc van. Say 50K or more, way more flash than my beat up surf wagon. But then I realise, it's their house
Old 05-08-2019, 07:05 PM   #29
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprintey View Post
Franco incredible numbers for the price asked.
Yes, 17% (lets say 20%) on 50K was a very eye opening amount in 1980s dollars. That's 10,000. 5% on 834 is over 40,000 per year, each and every year. There's plenty of folks here who don't make 50K before tax.

How many years did the 17% go for before it fell? 2?
The 5% on the 834K goes on each year ad infinitum...

Back to cars, I see heaps of early 30's longboarder surfers with a relatively new, expensive Merc van. Say 50K or more, way more flash than my beat up surf wagon. But then I realise, it's their house
Go on the mighty Google and put in #vanlife and look on Twitter and Instagram

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-...-road/10465640

The lifestyle thing is pretty cool but it would get old after a while I reckon - be better off with one of those Snap-on trucks as a second handy - reckon it would make a mad abode on wheels, they've got 5KVA Cummins diesel generators, A/C etc.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:06 PM   #30
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

And it comes with a job attached to it.