Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 28-02-2022, 08:44 PM   #691
Ride
Stay Classy ™

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi GT, looking for a price on a FG GT power steering pump (supercharged 5L) please
Ride is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2022, 10:53 PM   #692
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride View Post
Hi GT, looking for a price on a FG GT power steering pump (supercharged 5L) please
Hi mate,

$430 plus postage if required..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2022, 12:10 PM   #693
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

G'day GT,

Looking for an FG XR6, XR8, G6E leather steering wheel?

Cheers, Fordo
Old 01-03-2022, 01:20 PM   #694
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
G'day GT,

Cheers, Fordo
Hi Fordo,

Parts are restricted to accident damage vehicles only with proof of VIN and damage required due to very limited stock level left.

GT
This user likes this post:
Old 01-03-2022, 02:41 PM   #695
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi Fordo,

Parts are restricted to accident damage vehicles only with proof of VIN and damage required due to very limited stock level left.

GT
Ok, thanks mate, appreciate it.

It's a shame, because if they built the wheel to last, I wouldnt have this issue with a wheel that's only seen 50,000km of use.

I'll have to keep an eye out on Ebay i guess.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:48 PM   #696
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ok, thanks mate, appreciate it.

It's a shame, because if they built the wheel to last, I wouldnt have this issue with a wheel that's only seen 50,000km of use.

I'll have to keep an eye out on Ebay i guess.
They should come off restriction in 2026 when it has been 10 years since Falcon ended production if you can wait till then!
Old 01-03-2022, 03:26 PM   #697
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 

I heard, and I've got no other details, but it was when I was getting quotes to repair my driver's seat base, I showed them all a spare steering wheel for a quote on that too, apparently some guy in Adelaide who did them for Ford still does them on request. No-one else would touch it.
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 01-03-2022, 09:52 PM   #698
tasdex

Quote:
G'day GT,

Cheers, Fordo
Ford wrecker mate sells them off down here in tas .
Got myself a fg g6e wheel with silver buttons for $100 .
Missus got me it for a spare when the perforated section wears on mine .
tasdex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 02-03-2022, 01:34 AM   #699
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Gday Guys

Are Ford still selling most of the FGX XR shadow grey interior pillars? I know Jefferson in Melbourne have the sunvisors! Looking to do a roof line conversion for my 2010 FG XR6
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2022, 11:54 AM   #700
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasdex View Post
Ford wrecker mate sells them off down here in tas .
Got myself a fg g6e wheel with silver buttons for $100 .
Missus got me it for a spare when the perforated section wears on mine .
Yeh, i just want a new one. Every used one ive seen is worn. Mine isn't worn bad at all, but it's enough to annoy me as the car is immacualte.
Old 02-03-2022, 03:28 PM   #701
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybombbb View Post
Gday Guys

Are Ford still selling most of the FGX XR shadow grey interior pillars? I know Jefferson in Melbourne have the sunvisors! Looking to do a roof line conversion for my 2010 FG XR6
So from what I can see the below are still available, the ones with No in front mean no longer available.

Both sun visors.
Coloured sun visor mount screws.
Only a couple of sun visor middle retainers left.

No RHR Grab handle
Only a couple of LHF/R grab handles.

Roof lining less sun glass holder.
Roof lining with sun glass holder.

RH A Pillar no tweeter.
RH A Pillar with tweeter.
LH A Pillar no tweeter
Only a couple of LH A Pillar with tweeter.

Only handful of RH B pillar.
Only handful of LH B pillar.

No RH C Pillar
Only a couple LH C pillar left.

No B pillar top caps.

RH/LH Seat Belt Adjuster Cover.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:17 PM   #702
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Quote:
So from what I can see the below are still available, the ones with No in front mean no longer available.

Both sun visors.
Coloured sun visor mount screws.
Only a couple of sun visor middle retainers left.

No RHR Grab handle
Only a couple of LHF/R grab handles.

Roof lining less sun glass holder.
Roof lining with sun glass holder.

RH A Pillar no tweeter.
RH A Pillar with tweeter.
LH A Pillar no tweeter
Only a couple of LH A Pillar with tweeter.

Only handful of RH B pillar.
Only handful of LH B pillar.

No RH C Pillar
Only a couple LH C pillar left.

No B pillar top caps.

RH/LH Seat Belt Adjuster Cover.
I’ll send you a PM
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2022, 02:20 PM   #703
bforrester
xr8

Hi Guys
just wondering if anyone know if ford are still selling the moulds of the quarter windows in the ba utes.
thanks
Old 04-03-2022, 09:49 PM   #704
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bforrester View Post
Hi Guys
just wondering if anyone know if ford are still selling the moulds of the quarter windows in the ba utes.
thanks
If you are talking about the roundinsh moulds that are at the rear of the side quarter windows then they were only available as part of the glass.

They are no longer available unfortunately.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:05 PM   #705
bforrester
xr8

Quote:
If you are talking about the roundinsh moulds that are at the rear of the side quarter windows then they were only available as part of the glass.

They are no longer available unfortunately.
ok thank you
Old 06-03-2022, 01:11 PM   #706
05_ENFORCER

Hi Legend, looking for the seat base/cushion and d/s seat cover for a 2015-2016 FGX XR8 x 1

Cheers
Old 06-03-2022, 07:04 PM   #707
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_ENFORCER View Post
Hi Legend, looking for the seat base/cushion and d/s seat cover for a 2015-2016 FGX XR8 x 1

Cheers
Hi mate,

Seat base cushion is obsolete and no longer available.

Drivers side seat back trim $450, seat base trim is no longer available either. Head rest cover $42.

Cheers,
GT
Old 08-03-2022, 04:31 PM   #708
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Rare SS

FG2 Inlet.PNG

FG2 Intercooler.PNG
Old 09-03-2022, 03:33 PM   #709
MarmiteTheDog

Hi GT. As I posted a few months ago, I was getting Ford to source a bunch of parts for my Territory. I have a problem with the passenger door lower trim external panel that they ordered, in that it doesn't match the colour of my car.

Would it be possible for you to confirm the correct part number needed for my car please?

It's a 2012 (July) 2.7 TCDi Platinum AWD Territory in black (I believe it is Silhouette Pearl). [VIN - 6FPAAAJGATCK81867]

I have (hopefully) attached an image for clarity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Territory (1162 x 775).jpg (100.3 KB, 12 views)

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
2019 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
1998 VFR800

MarmiteTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2022, 05:30 PM   #710
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarmiteTheDog View Post
Hi GT. As I posted a few months ago, I was getting Ford to source a bunch of parts for my Territory. I have a problem with the passenger door lower trim external panel that they ordered, in that it doesn't match the colour of my car.

Would it be possible for you to confirm the correct part number needed for my car please?

It's a 2012 (July) 2.7 TCDi Platinum AWD Territory in black (I believe it is Silhouette Pearl). [VIN - 6FPAAAJGATCK81867]

Hi mate,

Based on the VIN the correct part number for LHF outer door lower mould is AR7ZA208A15AE, how ever it is noted as being "Paint to Suit" so it most probably is a light grey plastic colour that needs to be painted fo your car.

Hope that helps.

GT
Old 09-03-2022, 06:21 PM   #711
MarmiteTheDog

Quote:

I have been to my local Ford stealer and they were too stupid to see that these panels are wrapped in a film before fitting and thought it was normal to offer a scratched and unfinished body panel (that is costing me around $400AU btw). My wife laid into the genius there and they will contact Ford Thailand to undoubtedly get fed more BS from another genius.

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
1998 VFR800

Old 09-03-2022, 08:05 PM   #712
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I have been to my local Ford stealer and they were too stupid to see that these panels are wrapped in a film before fitting and thought it was normal to offer a scratched and unfinished body panel (that is costing me around $400AU btw). My wife laid into the genius there and they will contact Ford Thailand to undoubtedly get fed more BS from another genius.
The part itself is around $200.

What dealer may I ask?
Old 10-03-2022, 01:00 AM   #713
MarmiteTheDog

Quote:
The part itself is around $200.

What dealer may I ask?

Hi GT - I'm in Thailand (Ford Teeka Charoen, Udon Thani), so it's a Thai dealer. Normal rules do not apply!

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
1998 VFR800

Old 10-03-2022, 07:30 AM   #714
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT - I'm in Thailand (Ford Teeka Charoen, Udon Thani), so it's a Thai dealer. Normal rules do not apply!
If its any help we can get you stuff over here and send it over, even including postage it may work out cheaper for you.

Yell out if you need anything!
Old 10-03-2022, 11:00 PM   #715
MarmiteTheDog

Quote:
If its any help we can get you stuff over here and send it over, even including postage it may work out cheaper for you.

Yell out if you need anything!

Thanks Mate - You're a legend!

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
1998 VFR800

Old 13-03-2022, 11:27 PM   #716
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi ya Legend

more questions as always

just after expertise on whether these items shown below are same same or different?

one was originally from a BA Fairylane the others are not. want to use em on her BF Fairymont as a replacement for the original speaker version. thanks

Cheers
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2022, 08:30 AM   #717
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi ya Legend

more questions as always

just after expertise on whether these items shown below are same same or different?

one was originally from a BA Fairylane the others are not. want to use em on her BF Fairymont as a replacement for the original speaker version. thanks

Cheers
Hi mate,

The ones in the images are all the same, BA BF reverse parking module with audio pep pack. They have a service part number of BA 15K886 A.

There was also another one that had BA as the suffix instead of the AA which is for BA BF without audio pep pack. They have a service part number of BA 15K866 B.

Hope that helps
2 users like this post:
Old 14-03-2022, 12:57 PM   #718
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi mate,

The ones in the images are all the same, BA BF reverse parking module with audio pep pack. They have a service part number of BA 15K886 A.

There was also another one that had BA as the suffix instead of the AA which is for BA BF without audio pep pack. They have a service part number of BA 15K866 B.

Hope that helps

yep thanks mate, two were from a SX & a SY. what is the audio pep pack?.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2022, 05:56 PM   #719
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
yep thanks mate, two were from a SX & a SY. what is the audio pep pack?.
To be honest have no idea what the PEP Audio Pack is, how ever all I know is that is was not available in Territories.
Old 14-03-2022, 06:44 PM   #720
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
To be honest have no idea what the PEP Audio Pack is, how ever all I know is that is was not available in Territories.
I wonder if the PEP Audio Pack is what they called the units with the external speaker on top. Those that didn't communicate with the high series ICC. Futura's, Fairmonts, etc, etc.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post