Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc

New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc A Queensland based club for all Ford models of all ages of Show “n” Shine standard.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
plucky1
Starter Motor

Default XB falcon coupe

If there is anyone out there with an xb falcon coupe in the gold coast type area or somewhere around there i was wondering if i would be able to hire one for the day? i know it will be a big ask for some people but would you be able to give me a call on 0413645242. i am hoping to surprise some for thier birthday as this car is their favourite car.
anyones call would be much appreciated preferably between 7 and 430

much appreciated Paul

plucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
plucky1
Starter Motor

Default Re: XB falcon coupe

ok thanks for everybodys help i knew it was gonna be a big ask and i completely understand why no one wants to lend it. i would be happy to give you a copy of my liscence and sign some sort of paperwork making me liable for anything that happened but if still no i do understand and can see where you are comming from
Old 01-12-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
jcxr
Tribal Elder

Mate, its like the old mechanics saying: We dont lend our tools, or our wives, as they usually both come backed rooted.
jcxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
plucky1
Starter Motor

yeh mate no worries i wasnt expecting to get it but i figured it would be better to try