Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default Awesome Fire Truck Charity Toy Cruise sale $295

Another Charity Toy Cruise sale, this is an awesome toy that would please any child.

The Fire Truck is a new full sized pedal car built to last longer and grow with your child.
The Fire Truck has been styled on the fendered classics of the 1920s and is made from heavy gauge steel with a fade resistant powder coat, painted for a durable finish and long life.The Fire Truck is about a third larger than most other pedal cars making it one of the largest pedal cars available and suited for ages three through nine.

This has to be Australia's all time favourite pedal car. rrp $395
More info here,
http://pedalcar.com.au/index.php?id=10
================================================== =======
Please read before you choose to buy or bid, if you don't like the terms of sale don't bid, payment is to be direct deposited within 3 days of sale

At anytime you can choose to buy the Fire Truck for $295 or the bidding will start at $195 and will be SOLD to the highest bidder closing at 8pm Tuesday the 10th of November if no has chosen to buy it for $295.

So if you have bid and hold it at eg:$200 and someone is willing to pay the $295 straight away then they win the Fire Truck for the $295 buy now price.
Shipping cost $25 to most States.

No bidding via PM to me, if you want it, its 1st in best dressed by posting in this thread only.
If you have any questions you can PM me if you wish.

Thank-you to (Brett) XA5800 from www.pedalcar.com.au

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Old 05-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
SB076
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks great I will buy it @ $295. Can you please pm payment details

with Sunroof and tinted windows
with out all the go fast bits I actually need :
Old 05-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Sold

Yes there an awesome toy and very well priced for the top quality you are getting.
I am looking at the pink car for my granddaughter.
Thank-you for supporting the Charity Toy Cruise Fund.

Thanks to (Brett) XA5800 from www.pedalcar.com.au for there contribution.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Closed Thread