Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 26-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
roni007
Starter Motor

Default kenne bell for super pursuit

hi i just need help, im looking at buying a kenne bell for a super pursuit, the super pursuit is a ba mkII,
would this fit? im looking at buying it second hand?

((KENNE BELL 2.6 LITER BIG BORE SUPERCHARGER FOR A 2003-2004 COBRA.
it also comes with 4.25 PULLEY! IT ALSO COMES WITH A 3.0 PULLEY AND PULLEY WRENCH.))
if i was to buy that, would i need much more for it to go on and get ready for use.

roni007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roni007
hi i just need help, im looking at buying a kenne bell for a super pursuit, the super pursuit is a ba mkII,
would this fit? im looking at buying it second hand?

((KENNE BELL 2.6 LITER BIG BORE SUPERCHARGER FOR A 2003-2004 COBRA.
it also comes with 4.25 PULLEY! IT ALSO COMES WITH A 3.0 PULLEY AND PULLEY WRENCH.))
if i was to buy that, would i need much more for it to go on and get ready for use.
That blower is from a native US application where the base car ('03/04 Cobra) came with a (Eaton) blower on it already.

-The intake elbow will be on the wrong side,
-There most likely wont be a lower manifold or intercooler as part of the deal
-The discharge plate will be no good for anything other than the OE manifold.
-Then you have to work out how to drive the blower as the accessory drive will not line up as the snout is the wrong length:
:

Best thing you can do is get on board the Bluepower group buy steamtrain and save yourself a heap of headaches and nightmares. Chris and Paul are straightshooters and will not lead you down the garden path.

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
roni007
Starter Motor

alright, thanks buddy i will have to call up blue power and find a kit,
the non intercooled produce around 350rwkw and intercooled do more am i right?
thanks mate
roni007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Quote:
thanks mate
Non intercooled will make 350rwkw give or take, there are some making a bit more and running great times at the track.....a bargain with the current GB offer.

Intercooled kits will take you from 350rwkw to :nutsycuck

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
superpursuit83
KITTY Crew Member

Bluepower kits definately fit BAII Super Pursuits mate ;) And you will love it

BAII Super Pursuit 0083

Awsome power by XTREME FORD TUNING 500rwkw New ALLOY Block

Awesome exhaust by THE EXHAUST CENTRE MIDLAND

Awesome Kenne Bell Supercharger setup by AGRO! and Bluepower Racing Developments

Now with full DOT approval and Permitted for road use
superpursuit83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #6
JOHNNOSF6
Banned

Quote:
thanks mate
Thats one of the great things about the KB kit that they sell, it'll support the base 300rwkw and make upwards of 450rwkw if you wish.
JOHNNOSF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post