Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 07-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #1
icecold84

Default Thankyou Blupower

Just wanted to say a Massive thanks to Chris, Theo and Ryan at Bluepower! I Have had my BA II Shockwave XR8 back a couple of weeks now after a full make over and very happy with the way she performs and drives.

BA II XR8 4sp. Full Difilippo Big boy Exhaust, Xcal 3 custom tune, BPR CAI, Mellings Hi Flow oil pump, Crow Cams, Metal Tensioners 253.5 RWKW

After going in a blown boss today with Chris its got me thinking Maybe Kenne Bell will make an appearance in the future.

Thanks again

Simon.......

icecold84 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Re: Thankyou Blupower

One of the cleanest and most honest cars we have seen, for a car that doesn't get "showcar" detailing, very impressive.

Its the right time of year to enjoy the car out there in this beautiful weather mate, dont be a stranger

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #3
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold84
Just wanted to say a Massive thanks to Chris, Theo and Ryan at Bluepower! I Have had my BA II Shockwave XR8 back a couple of weeks now after a full make over and very happy with the way she performs and drives.

BA II XR8 4sp. Full Difilippo Big boy Exhaust, Xcal 3 custom tune, BPR CAI, Mellings Hi Flow oil pump, Crow Cams, Metal Tensioners 253.5 RWKW

After going in a blown boss today with Chris its got me thinking Maybe Kenne Bell will make an appearance in the future.

Thanks again

Simon.......

That sounds like a great result with your xr8 Simon. She'd be a lumpy mo fo with those cams and the big boy!

The logical next step.

Kennebell. Intercooled.

Tire shredder.

No more need to think about it, it should be done. If the opportunity presents itself in late December, Chris would be happy to take you for a spin in my blown gt, alternatively, if we arrange it on a day that I'm in vic, I will be happy to.

Tex

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #4
icecold84

Hey tex

Yeah that sounds like a plan, let us know when your down these ways, would love to have a spin in your gt

Will raise the money eventually for the blower, just waiting on winning the lotto, shouldnt be to long now