Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2020, 11:05 AM   #841
superyob
Banned

Default Re: USA 2020 Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
so, you are behaving like a troll then, that will impress people no end
In basic English. Not trolling, that is my opinion...
Old 23-11-2020, 11:05 AM   #842
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG17 View Post
I did some fact checking and that statement is false...
I choose "truth over fact"

Well I reckon his answers were a lot more articulate and to the point. Had huge expectations of Harris, but she was underwhelming. Just my view.
This user likes this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 12:11 PM   #843
LG17
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
I choose "truth over fact"

Well I reckon his answers were a lot more articulate and to the point. Had huge expectations of Harris, but she was underwhelming. Just my view.

Well then the truth is Biden has scored millions more votes from the people than Trump.
He has also scored more college votes than Trump, in fact, well over 270.
The truth then is Biden will be POTUS at 12:00:01pm on January 20, 2021.
Old 23-11-2020, 12:45 PM   #844
irvinnie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks like he has now dumped the lawyer taking action against the dominion counting system. His grasp on the presidential race is holding on by a little finger... how long can he hold on before having to admit defeat

“The Trump team has effectively dumped Sidney Powell, a lawyer who had been one of the most high-profile of the President’s supporters and also the most willing to posit bizarre theories as to why the election had been lost”

2014 FGX G6E Turbo Tuned by Walter@Oztek performance 504rwkw on e85/420rwkw on 98 with a PCMTec flex fuel tune

Previous rides
- 2010 FG GT (335 build #152) 437rwkw
- 2012 XR6 turbo Ute 345rwkw
- 2007 Force 6 (build #91) 330 rwkw
- 2010 GTE (build #2) 425rwkw
- 2010 50th anniversary turbo ute 365 rwkw
Old 23-11-2020, 01:15 PM   #845
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinnie View Post
Looks like he has now dumped the lawyer taking action against the dominion counting system. His grasp on the presidential race is holding on by a little finger... how long can he hold on before having to admit defeat

“The Trump team has effectively dumped Sidney Powell, a lawyer who had been one of the most high-profile of the President’s supporters and also the most willing to posit bizarre theories as to why the election had been lost”
He must be running of toys to throw out of the pram!
Old 23-11-2020, 01:16 PM   #846
Trevor 57
is now there

the noose is tightening
Old 23-11-2020, 02:15 PM   #847
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Quote:
the noose is tightening
Around 'murica's neck.

With Kamala in the background, nothing is certain in their futhre.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:16 PM   #848
Mr_G6ET
Ford G6ET FG MkII

Old 23-11-2020, 02:27 PM   #849
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET View Post
Old 23-11-2020, 02:41 PM   #850
Bossxr8
Peter Car

The problem is even if the dems did cheat, how are they going to prove it?

Every election there are always shady things going on over there. Inconsistencies, strange results, missing ballots etc. It's certainly not within the realms of possibility that the dems rigged it. Proving it is the hard part.
2 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 02:48 PM   #851
superyob
Banned

Emperor Trump. 2021...
Old 23-11-2020, 02:53 PM   #852
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
The problem is even if the dems did cheat, how are they going to prove it?

Every election there are always shady things going on over there. Inconsistencies, strange results, missing ballots etc. It's certainly not within the realms of possibility that the dems rigged it. Proving it is the hard part.
If trump said the sun shone out his bum I am sure you would believe him and call that thing in the sky Fake Sun

Here is a rep from Dominion explaining how their system works. Seems pretty hard to rig it

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dom...o-switch-votes
Old 23-11-2020, 03:00 PM   #853
superyob
Banned

The same person who bags out Trump for telling porkies, is sure a snake oil... I mean, company rep is truthful... ^^^
Old 23-11-2020, 03:16 PM   #854
irvinnie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The only truthful thing is so far trump and his lawyers have yet to provide any evidence of fraud to the courts they have taken their claims to. Even when in front of republican judges they are losing. Unless they can provide this proof no matter how many times trump tweets he won, the reality will be he will be moving out of the White House next year

2014 FGX G6E Turbo Tuned by Walter@Oztek performance 504rwkw on e85/420rwkw on 98 with a PCMTec flex fuel tune

Previous rides
- 2010 FG GT (335 build #152) 437rwkw
- 2012 XR6 turbo Ute 345rwkw
- 2007 Force 6 (build #91) 330 rwkw
- 2010 GTE (build #2) 425rwkw
- 2010 50th anniversary turbo ute 365 rwkw
Old 23-11-2020, 03:19 PM   #855
marty351

I thought something was a bit fishy...

In the Star Trek universe, the Dominion is an interstellar state and military superpower from the Gamma Quadrant, composed of hundreds of dominated alien species. The Dominion is commanded by Changelings/The Founders, a race of shapeshifters responsible for both the creation of the Dominion and all strategic decisions undertaken throughout its history. The Dominion is administered by the Vorta, clones specifically genetically engineered by the Founders to act as field commanders, administrators, scientists and diplomats. The Jem'Hadar, also engineered by the Founders, are the military arm of the Dominion and one of the most powerful military forces in the galaxy during the Dominion's height.
2 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 03:30 PM   #856
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123
If trump said the sun shone out his bum I am sure you would believe him and call that thing in the sky Fake Sun

Here is a rep from Dominion explaining how their system works. Seems pretty hard to rig it

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dom...o-switch-votes
As opposed to believing everything the media tells you like a sheep?

Just see 2 sides of the story. Dems are conniving scum. If they didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Postal votes are much easier to throw out. Happens every election over there. And they always suddenly "find" missing votes. It's dodgy as hell. Their whole voting system needs an overhaul.
5 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 03:52 PM   #857
MustangStevo63

you cant fact check an opinion!
It is an OPINION not a statement, no opinions are wrong....
If stating as a fact that's ok to shoot down...

For the record in my opinion he did smash the "excuse me i'm speaking" lefty lady

Opinion
Get set for Pres Harris to bring in the most radical left wing agenda ever.....in fact when the fraud gets over the line and they are in for 4 years the GOP will be in for decades thereafter ...of course if the millions of illegals are brought in they will vote for the Demorats and civil wars will ensue.....
End Opinion

Last edited by MustangStevo63; 23-11-2020 at 04:22 PM.
6 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 04:09 PM   #858
Trevor 57
is now there

Hey Mods, is there anywhere on the message board where I can block users?
Old 23-11-2020, 04:15 PM   #859
marty351

Quote:
If you provide the bucket, I'll provide the sand.
2 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 04:33 PM   #860
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
It's OK, I found it

Old 23-11-2020, 05:21 PM   #861
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

''I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not a part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.''

Sidney Powell

UNSTOPPABLE!
4 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 05:28 PM   #862
Trevor 57
is now there

tinfoil hat time
Old 23-11-2020, 05:44 PM   #863
MustangStevo63

anyone with grey matter functioning knows the election has been tampered with , those that choose to ignore are happy to let criminal behavior go unchecked. Says a lot really.
All the voters want to know is if the count was done fairly, a lot of affidavits that have not been presented to a court yet beg to differ. If no fraud what's the problem?
Remember crooked Hillary telling Slow Joe to never concede? But whinge when the Donald won't either!
We all know why she said it, tell the people to mail in vote.....wait until the middle of the night stop the count for a few hours and use the excuse of mail in voting to justify vote dumps (huge spikes)
4 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 05:58 PM   #864
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I think Mr Biden was sartorial victor in the recent campaign. Dress well; look where it can get you! ;-)

Old 23-11-2020, 06:04 PM   #865
superyob
Banned

Will somebody think of the children? No, wait. Somebody tell Trevor 57 that superyob is deeply cut... No that's not it.

Delighted? Yes, superyob is delighted that his opinions can cause so much angst for people with TDS...
3 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 06:14 PM   #866
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
Will somebody think of the children? No, wait. Somebody tell Trevor 57 that superyob is deeply cut... No that's not it.

Delighted? Yes, superyob is delighted that his opinions can cause so much angst for people with TDS...
You want to be careful Yob - admitting that you are trolling may get you ejected from the thread
2 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #867
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStevo63 View Post
anyone with grey matter functioning knows the election has been tampered with , those that choose to ignore are happy to let criminal behavior go unchecked. Says a lot really.
All the voters want to know is if the count was done fairly, a lot of affidavits that have not been presented to a court yet beg to differ. If no fraud what's the problem?
Remember crooked Hillary telling Slow Joe to never concede? But whinge when the Donald won't either!
We all know why she said it, tell the people to mail in vote.....wait until the middle of the night stop the count for a few hours and use the excuse of mail in voting to justify vote dumps (huge spikes)
Show me 100% irrefutable evidence, just show me, not accusations, opinion, not untested Stat Decs, but 100% irrefutable evidence
Old 23-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #868
burnz
VFII SS UTE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oQxaGm7eK4U/

some food
2 users like this post:
Old 23-11-2020, 06:25 PM   #869
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
You want to be careful Yob - admitting that you are trolling may get you ejected from the thread
Please stop quoting him
Old 23-11-2020, 06:30 PM   #870
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.''

Sidney Powell
Breaking news!

Leaked documents shows fake mail-in votes for Biden came from a Wuhan lab. Genomic sequencing identified that pen strokes were consistent of that of chinese handwriting origin. Collaborating evidence can be seen from user logs through Baidu search engine on Nov 2nd, when there was a spike in the search term "how to submit fake mail in votes to USA". Satellite images also show ballot like boxes being loaded onto planes leaving Wuhan. More to come.....
2 users like this post:
Closed Thread