Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2020, 05:50 PM   #961
Trevor 57
is now there

Default Re: USA 2020 Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
Nothing to fear Trev, you created a safespace for yourself from that villain superyob.

So, go for it!
he is no villain, just a troll ****er, and I can't be bothered reading his dribble. He adds no value to the conversation, just flames from the sidelines
Old 24-11-2020, 06:06 PM   #962
superyob
Banned

Oh the irony... ^^^
Old 24-11-2020, 06:13 PM   #963
MustangStevo63

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnz View Post
oh if only you knew the truth, dems were red reps were blue!!
oh i knew alrighty...........
Old 24-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #964
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

I think that everyone can have a rest for the rest of the night.

I'll make it clear, it is OK to debate and disagree with others but it seems that everyone wants to have a go each other.

Thread will be re-opened sometime tomorrow morning. In the meantime some of you need to look at your posting style(s).
Old 25-11-2020, 09:30 AM   #965
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Re-opened.

Everyone please play nice. Please don't back me into a corner where I have no choice other than to lock the thread permanently and hand out bans.
2 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 09:41 AM   #966
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

I wonder how history will remember Trump the President.

To me he was like a modern, small capacity, highly strung diesel engine, looked good on paper, performed above expectation early but when put under prolonged pressure the cracks started to appear.
2 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 09:51 AM   #967
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I believe his imprimatur will foremost be a stylistic “snapshot”; the impossible hair, the consistency of formal dress, the red tie.
Old 25-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #968
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Pennsylvania has certified its vote.

Not many options left now
Old 25-11-2020, 10:19 AM   #969
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post

To me he was like a modern, small capacity, highly strung diesel engine, looked good on paper, performed above expectation early but when put under prolonged pressure the cracks started to appear.
Generally, a joke that should never of happened.

I dont care for internal US politics, I dont care about their history or background, I dont pretend to understand it but I do care when it effects the international community.

Has it been a positive experience for humanity, I would say no. I would be embarrassed if he was our leader. Our leaders are not much chop either but they don't act like a bully child.

The sooner its all relegated to the history books the better.

I am still perplexed as to why some Australians feel so strongly about US politics, or how they feel they are a subject matter experts from reading some articles online...guess everyone has a hobby.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane

Last edited by Polyal; 25-11-2020 at 10:39 AM.
6 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 11:19 AM   #970
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Quote:
...for me the Trump Presidency was like watching the Simpsons or South park live.

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
4 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 11:46 AM   #971
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:

great analogy Bent, you statement is spot on. Too full of self-importance to put American truly first, was too busy putting himself first
Old 25-11-2020, 11:49 AM   #972
Trevor 57
is now there

I think it is important for the world that America is successful, they do take a lead role in keeping the world a little safer which is a good thing. The world has learnt from the GFC that you can't trust America for its financial standing anymore. The world is less reliant on the American economy, the down side of that is that the world has become reliant on the Chinese economy. I understand why China wanted Trump to stay
Old 25-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #973
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

MAGA - Make Authoritarians Great Again.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #974
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
Generally, a joke that should never of happened.

I dont care for internal US politics, I dont care about their history or background, I dont pretend to understand it but I do care when it effects the international community.

Has it been a positive experience for humanity, I would say no. I would be embarrassed if he was our leader. Our leaders are not much chop either but they don't act like a bully child.

The sooner its all relegated to the history books the better.

I am still perplexed as to why some Australians feel so strongly about US politics, or how they feel they are a subject matter experts from reading some articles online...guess everyone has a hobby.
What a Typical bogan attitude.

If the USA crashes we are Roo Ted fools and Communist China will dominate over us. so much for the environment then and they will just kill whoever they want, who is going to stop them our Nazi type grub lowlife media ?

Biden will not last long and with Kamala Harris at the wheel, well she is a total Communist.

Trump was up against the most ruthless one sided lie filled attacking dog MSM and that's why Trump had to fire back at them like he did and he was man enough to do so.

Trump is no child, but the opposition are all diaper cry baby types in fact who can't see that Trump is trying to save the USA from becoming a dumping ground for trash and becoming a 3rd world Nation.
K Harris will only work to destroy the USA.
I like what Biden has to say on the face of it but he is delusional and full of lies in fact.
2 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 12:31 PM   #975
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11487246

on another note
well i for one am more that interested to see how the next 4 years play out
we have had all but the alian overlords acusations so i await to see where we do actually end up , and hoe the world will end

or even how this thread will end from here

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 25-11-2020, 12:33 PM   #976
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
What a Typical bogan attitude.

If the USA crashes we are Roo Ted fools and Communist China will dominate over us. so much for the environment then and they will just kill whoever they want, who is going to stop them our Nazi type grub lowlife media ?

Biden will not last long and with Kamala Harris at the wheel, well she is a total Communist.

Trump was up against the most ruthless one sided lie filled attacking dog MSM and that's why Trump had to fire back at them like he did and he was man enough to do so.

Trump is no child, but the opposition are all diaper cry baby types in fact who can't see that Trump is trying to save the USA from becoming a dumping ground for trash and becoming a 3rd world Nation.
K Harris will only work to destroy the USA.
I like what Biden has to say on the face of it but he is delusional and full of lies in fact.
That post sums up what I have been saying, you nailed the brief. Cheers

Collingwood supporter would just top it off.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
6 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 12:34 PM   #977
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
I think it is important for the world that America is successful, they do take a lead role in keeping the world a little safer which is a good thing. The world has learnt from the GFC that you can't trust America for its financial standing anymore. The world is less reliant on the American economy, the down side of that is that the world has become reliant on the Chinese economy. I understand why China wanted Trump to stay
That's a lie ! China feared Trump as he was the only one to stand up to them in fact.
It was the two hopeless Presidents before Trump that undermined the USA economy in fact that was 16 years of totally useless diaper Presidents who did not have the balls to turn the USA back on track, they ran it into the ground like brats at the wheel and only working to making themselves look good in the eyes of the media and fools and that's a fact. they never wanted their image tainted because they were diaper Presidents.
Trump dealt with the problems like a man head on, he did not ponce about, he was always a true Leader and leading the way forward.
This user likes this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 12:43 PM   #978
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
Collingwood supporter would just top it off.
Oi! Not all Pies fans are the same. :-p
2 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 12:44 PM   #979
superyob
Banned

For 4 years, the globalist/traitorous MSM painted Trump as a fool while giving a free pass to Democrat lunacy.

Fight hard Mr Trump because this may be the last chance to stave off the total collapse of Western society...
This user likes this post:
Old 25-11-2020, 12:47 PM   #980
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
That's a lie ! China feared Trump as he was the only one to stand up to them in fact.
so, why do they want him to stay?
Old 25-11-2020, 12:47 PM   #981
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Old 25-11-2020, 12:47 PM   #982
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
have you forgotten that infamous phone call between the Trump-miester and Turnbull

relationships between Aussie and USA have never been better hahahahahaha

I see SCoMo has told USA and China to settle down, which is interesting coz he inflamed the relationship at the start of the serious COVID
Turnbull was always traitor to the true foundations of the Liberal Party in fact, he was a total creep who got very rich from ripping off people especially in the USA, if you had bothered to do your homework you would know that.
Your MSM hid all such information well from the public.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:50 PM   #983
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
he was always a true Leader and leading the way forward.
It is a pity that the majority of Americans don't see it that way, that way your argument would be valid

and don't go down the path of 'oh it was stolen', that is just bull-**** rhetoric (as proven by the courts), the majority of people just didn't want or trust Trump to get the job done for another 4 years - of course his ego is bruised and battered, when you really believe you are the ducks-guts but the majority of your countrymen don't
Old 25-11-2020, 12:51 PM   #984
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
Turnbull was always traitor to the true foundations of the Liberal Party in fact.
I agree
Old 25-11-2020, 12:52 PM   #985
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Do you believe what she is saying. AFAIK, it's all words with no proof. Anyone can say stuff...
Old 25-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #986
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Build a bridge and oh, wait…

Old 25-11-2020, 12:54 PM   #987
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
Do you believe what she is saying. AFAIK, it's all words with no proof. Anyone can say stuff...
that is what the current lot are good at, starting with Do, then Rudy

What is that old saying? oh yeah . . . "empty vessels make the most noise"
Old 25-11-2020, 12:58 PM   #988
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
so, why do they want him to stay?
They don't ! they never have in the last 4 years.
China like all communist will say anything.

If such a thing is true why would they say such, as such would put Biden Democrats in a bad view ?

The only thing that I think China would not like the USA Democrats on is that they see them as degenerate filthy grubs in sexual perversion and so on as China hates that part of USA Democrats peddle.
Old 25-11-2020, 01:01 PM   #989
Trevor 57
is now there

oh, so now the Chinese are lying, the same as the electoral people, same as the media - everyone is a liar hahahahahahaha

Everyone is lying except Trump and Rudy hahahahaha
Old 25-11-2020, 01:43 PM   #990
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey Mick, do you think China is stronger and more influential today or before Trump took over?

Closed Thread